Why is my Viber account not working?
The easiest way to fix this issue is to clear cache and data. Go to your phone Settings, find App Manager (or however it’s called on your phone), and find Viber. Tap on it, and choose Clear Cache. If this doesn’t help, repeat the steps but only click on Clear Data instead of Clear Cache, and see if it works.
How do you fix an error occurred please try again later?
Fix An error occurred, please try again later on YouTube
- Hard Reload your webpage on your browser.
- Restart your modem.
- Clear Browser Cache.
- Update browser.
- Use a different browser.
- Flush the DNS cache of the server.
- Update your Graphics and Audio drivers.
- Change the video resolution.
How do I fix Viber not syncing?
- Check your internet connection.
- Close Viber and open it again.
- Check that Viber is permitted to access your contact list in your phone’s app permission settings.
- Update your phone/desktop to the latest version of Viber.
- Restart your phone.
How do I force sync Viber?
Step 3: Sync Viber with your phone
- Open Viber on your phone.
- Tap More (Android) (iPhone)
- Tap on the QR icon.
- Scan the QR code on your computer.
- Your phone’s operating system and Viber will ask you to approve the activation process.
- Tap Sync on your phone to start syncing Viber on your computer with your phone.
How can I activate my Viber account again?
If you deactivate Viber on an iPhone you will not be able to restore your account again….Deactivate Viber
- Open Viber on your Phone.
- Tap on More (Android) (iOS)
- Tap on Settings.
- Tap on Account.
- Tap on Deactivate account.
- Enter your phone number.
- Tap on Deactivate account again.
- Tap Deactivate to confirm.
What is error occurred?
1 a mistake or inaccuracy, as in action or speech. a typing error. 2 an incorrect belief or wrong judgment. 3 the condition of deviating from accuracy or correctness, as in belief, action, or speech.
What does it mean an error occurred?
error, mistake, and blunder mean an act or statement that is not right or true or proper.
How can I refresh Viber on my PC?
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Viber app on your phone.
- Download and install Viber Desktop on your computer(Microsoft Windows or Mac) for the first time, and open the app.
- Tap Sync on the sync popup when prompted.
Why my Viber is not working on Desktop?
Open the Windows Store App Troubleshooter Input ‘troubleshoot’ in the search box, and click Troubleshoot settings. Select the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter listed. Click the Run the troubleshooter button. The troubleshooter will open and might detect and fix some app issues that stop Viber opening.
How do you restart Viber on desktop?
Enter ‘apps’ in the search box and click Apps & Features to open the window shown directly below. Select Viber on that window. Click Advanced options to open more options for the app. Press the Reset button, and the click Reset again to further confirm.