Which is the best study planner app?
- My Study Life [free; Android, iOS, Windows, Chrome]
- Exam Countdown [free; Android, iOS]
- Quizlet [free, Android, iOS]
- Pocket [Android, iOS, Chrome]
- Google Translate [free; Android, iOS]
- ACCA Student Planner.
Which question does not belong on a revising checklist?
“Are the words capitalized properly? ” -is a question that does not belong on a revising checklist. “Are the words capitalized properly? ” -is a question that does not belong on a revising checklist. This answer has been confirmed as correct and helpful.
How do you use revision notes?
Force yourself to condense your revision notes down to key words. Use colours and images to help make the information meaningful and memorable. Stick up your mind maps around your home, and look at them throughout your revision and exam period. Layering Try the ‘layering’ technique for remembering complex information.
What is the best daily planner app?
Luckily for you, we sifted through some of the most popular Android apps on the market to bring you our nine favorite planning apps for 2018.
- Day by Day Organizer.
- Doit.im. Source: Google Play Store.
- INRIX. Source: Google Play Store.
- RescueTime. Source: Google Play Store.
What are the best revision apps?
6 Free Revision Apps To Help You Revise For Exams
- Penultimate app – make handwritten notes.
- Revision App – make revision flash cards.
- Remember the Milk – amazing to-do list app.
- iMindMap – get visual to condense your learning.
- Oxford A-Z of Grammar and Punctuation – it’s a grammar game!
- Forest app: stay focused.
How do you make an effective revision timetable?
- Try and fit your revision around your daily life. First things first, decide what you’d think is best to use for your timetable.
- Fill in your daily life and school timetable.
- Enter your exam subjects.
- Colour code your subjects for a clear overview.
- Start revising and try to stick to your plan.
What is the best digital planner?
1. The Planners Collective Ultimate Digital Planner. We like the versatility of Planners Collective’s 2021/2022 planner, which is compatible with iOS, Android, and Microsoft devices, including tablets, smartphones, laptops, and desktop computers.