Where is LG washer model number?
LG washing machines model and serial number. The model number can also be located on the control panel of the washer. LG front load washer has two stickers with model and serial number. One can be found on a exterior side panel. Another sticker can be found behind the bowl door at the top of the bowl entry.
How do I fix the error code on my LG washer?
How to reset the washing machine:
- Press POWER to turn the washer off.
- Unplug the washer from the power outlet or turn the circuit breaker to the unit off.
- With the power disabled, press and hold the START/PAUSE button for 5 seconds.
- Plug the washer back in, or turn the circuit breaker back on.
How do I fix OE error on my LG top load washer?
Force drain the unit by starting a cycle and pausing it. After 8 minutes the unit will automatically time out, display DR, and try to drain the unit. Press START/PAUSE button to START the cycle. Allow a few minutes to pass so the cycle begins.
How do you fix a Le error?
An LE error code on the washer’s display indicates that the motor is locked, possibly due to a heavy wash load. Large and heavy sized loads will put a strain on the motor, causing the LE code to occur. Performing a reset on the washer will normally resolve this error with a reduced load size.
What causes LG washing machine to stop working?
LG Washer Spin Cycle Problems A faulty door or lid latch or sensor is another possible cause. If it’s not a load or door issue, inspect the drive belt on belt-driven washers, it may be worn or broken and require replacement. Check the motor coupling for wear or damage and replace it if necessary.
Are LG washing machine reliable?
LG pulled ahead as the most reliable brand among HE top-loaders (the type without an agitator). It’s the only brand to get an Excellent for predicted reliability, and the only one of the seven brands analyzed to merit a Very Good for owner satisfaction.
How do I test my LG washing machine drain pump?
Test the drain pump.
- Press POWER to turn the washer ON.
- Press the SPIN SPEED key until HIGH is selected.
- Press the START/PAUSE button to start the SPIN ONLY cycle.
- Listen to hear a humming sound which indicates that the drain pump motor has started working.
How do I force drain my LG washer?
If you want to perform a drain-only cycle, turn on your LG washer and press the spin button and then press start. After a few minutes, the cycle will end and your washer should have drained out the water.