What should I write on my report card comment?
________ works independently and takes pride in work done well.
- ________ is focused in class and willingly participates in group discussion.
- ________ is very conscientious and shows excellent effort and care with daily work.
- ________ demonstrates a willing and conscientious effort in his/her daily work.
How do you write a good comment?
Top ten tips for writing a great comment
- Read the article. It sounds obvious, but you’d be surprised how many comments can be answered with the words “it says in the article”.
- Respond to the article. …
- Read the other comments.
- Make it clear who you’re replying to.
- Use the return key.
- Avoid sarcasm.
- Avoid unnecessary acronyms.
- Use facts.
What is a good sentence for praise?
Praise sentence example. Pete was conservative with his praise , so she felt honored. This praise won Jim completely. The life which men praise and regard as successful is but one kind.
What should a progress report include?
In your progress memo or report, you also need to include the following sections: (a) an introduction that reviews the purpose and scope of the project, (b) a detailed description of your project and its history, and (c) an overall appraisal of the project to date, which usually acts as the conclusion.
What are examples of positive feedback?
A good example of positive feedback involves the amplification of labor contractions. The contractions are initiated as the baby moves into position, stretching the cervix beyond its normal position. The feedback increases the strength and frequency of the contractions until the baby is born.
What do you say to a beautiful couple?
Beautiful Couple Comments
- You both look so gorgeous.
- Okay, we accept that you are a perfect couple.
- Looks like a prince and princess.
- Wow, what a beautiful couple.
- Keep smiling, you both look so great together.
- All the very best for the new stage of life.
- Truly appreciate you both for your struggle.
What are some good compliments?
- Your smile is contagious.
- I bet you make babies smile.
- You have the best laugh.
- You light up the room.
- You have a great sense of humor.
- If cartoon bluebirds were real, a couple of ’em would be sitting on your shoulders singing right now.
- You’re like sunshine on a rainy day.
What are the praising words?
other words for praise
What are examples of positive feedback for students?
- is an enthusiastic learner who seems to enjoy school.
- exhibits a positive outlook and attitude in the classroom.
- appears well rested and ready for each day’s activities.
- shows enthusiasm for classroom activities.
- shows initiative and looks for new ways to get involved.
How do you write a good progress report?
Provide your supervisors with information about how you are planning to move forward with the project. Make an outline of future tasks that need to be accomplished during a certain period. Specify dates that will be deadlines for the tasks. Summarize your progress report.
How do you write positive comment?
Here are a few things to consider when writing positive feedback:
- Make it specific.
- Give it in a timely manner.
- Let others see it.
- Praise everyone eventually.
- Explain their impact.
- Give the right amount of praise.
What is an example of praise?
Praise is defined as to give someone approval, or to thank God. To give a very good job performance review is an example of praise. To sing a lively hymn is an example of praise. To commend the worth of; express approval or admiration of.
What are some positive comments?
- listens attentively to the responses of others.
- follows directions.
- takes an active role in discussions.
- enhances group discussion through insightful comments.
- shares personal experiences and opinions with peers.
- responds to what has been read or discussed in class and as homework.
How do I give good comments to my teacher?
The 9 Best Things You Can Say to a Teacher
- Teachers are some of the most unsung heroes we have.
- Here are some of the best compliments you can give to the teachers in your life.
- Thank you.
- We appreciate you.
- You deserve a break.
- Your sacrifices don’t go unnoticed.
- You’ve made a positive difference in my life.
- I never forgot this one thing you said to me.
How do you write positive comments for students?
- tackles classroom assignments, tasks, and group work in an organized manner.
- uses class time wisely.
- arrives on time for school (and/or class) every day.
- is well-prepared for class each day.
- works at an appropriate pace, neither too quickly or slowly.
- completes assignments in the time allotted.
How do I write a student progress report?
To create and generate a Student Progress Report for the open gradebook, do the following:
- On the side navigation menu, click Reports > Student , and then click Progress Report.
- In the Student Progress Report Settings dialog box, do the following:
- Click Save As, enter a Template Name, and then click OK.
How do you write remarks for weak students?
I would like to see ___ show some positively when faced with a challenging task. ___ has a fantastic effort and is working hard to improve his/her academic ability in all areas. ___ should be very proud of the consistent effort he/she has displayed throughout the term, even when the set work has been challenging.
How do you write a feedback example?
Reinforcing employee feedback examples
- “Something I really appreciate about you is….”
- “I think you did a great job when you…
- “I would love to see you do more of X as it relates to Y”
- “I really think you have a superpower around X”
- “One of the things I admire about you is…”
- “I can see you’re having a positive impact in…”
How do you appreciate in one word?
Sometimes short is sweet.
- Thank you.
- I am indebted to you.
- Dinner was delicious.
- I appreciate you.
- You are an inspiration.
- I am grateful.
- You are a blessing.
How do you praise students?
Fifty Ways to Praise Your Students
- You’ve got it right.
- That’s right.
- That’s good.
- You’re really working hard today.
- You are very good at that.
- That’s coming along nicely.
How do you express praise?
The following phrases are used to express praise….Twenty-five praising expressions:
- Amazing/excellent/great (work/effort)!
- Hats off!
- He/she deserves a medal!
- I am impressed!
How do you praise a kind hearted person?
101 Compliments That Will Make People Smile
- Thank you for existing.
- You make me see the world in a way no one else ever has.
- I love the way you make me think.
- I appreciate the way you challenge me.
- Around you, I’m the best possible version of myself.
- Your energy is infectious.
- I can’t stop thinking about you.
- I love you so much it hurts.
What are two positive feedback examples?
Some examples of positive feedback are contractions in child birth and the ripening of fruit; negative feedback examples include the regulation of blood glucose levels and osmoregulation.
How do you write a good feedback for a student?
20 Ways to Provide Effective Student Feedback
- Student feedback should be educative in nature.
- Student feedback should be given in a timely manner.
- Be sensitive to the individual needs of the student.
- Ask the 4 questions.
- Student feedback should reference a skill or specific knowledge.
What is another way to say nice picture?
Synonyms for Nice photo
- good photo. n.
- nice picture. n.
- good picture. n.
- beautiful picture. n.
- great picture. n.
- great shot. n.
- pretty picture. n.
- great photo. n.
What can I say instead of good job?
- “Hmm!” Smile and nod. That’s right.
- Tell me about this!
- I can see that you_____. (
- You look proud.
- Describe + How did you do it?
- Thank you!
- Describe + I appreciate your hard work / effort.
- Your face looks happy!
How do you praise someone in one word?
So here’s a hundred ready-made compliments to try out yourself:
- You’re an awesome friend.
- You’re a gift to those around you.
- You’re a smart cookie.
- You are awesome!
- You have impeccable manners.
- I like your style.
- You have the best laugh.
- I appreciate you.