What should I write in a thinking of you card?
Thinking of You
- “I’ve been thinking about you.”
- “You’ve been on my mind a lot lately.”
- “Thinking of you always makes my day.”
- “Just wanted to send some happy thoughts your way today.”
- “I just came across an old photo of us, and it got me thinking about how much fun we always have together…”
What to write in a card to someone you don’t know?
Briefly acknowledge the lapse of time & why you’re choosing to get back in touch. Then end with a fond memory, compliment or appropriate sentiment: I was just thinking about that time we…you were always so good at… I regret we’ve fallen out of touch, but I hope we can rekindle our friendship.
How do you say thinking of you without saying it?
Here are other ways to say i can’t stop thinking about you:
- Thank you for reminding me what butterflies feels like.
- It’s been too long, let’s get together soon.
- I miss you all the time.
- I dream of you all the time.
- You are the first thing in my mind this morning.
- This reminds me of you.
- Good morning and (or) good night texts.
What to say on a card when you don’t know what to say?
Big list of what to say when you don’t know what to say:
- Just because things are hard does not mean you’re weak or you failed.
- I wish I had the right words, just know I care.
- You deserve good things.
- There are good things inside you.
What can I write in a card for him?
It’s really great that you’re here to make a card for that special guy in your life….I LOVE YOU.
- I’m so happy and content being by your side. In fact, there’s no other place on earth I’d rather be.
- It’s so easy for me to remember all the reasons I said, “Yes!” and “I do!”
- You + Me = Forever and ever and ever.
How do you end a letter of affectionately?
The final word
- Yours truly.
- Yours devotedly and lovingly.
- I hold you in my thoughts.
- I love you the most.
- Yours forever.
- Most faithfully yours.
- More than words.
What should I say in a text of thinking?
How to Respond to ‘Thinking Of You’ Via Text
- “How do you always seem to know when I need to hear that? You’re the best.”
- “Back at you! Hope all is well.”
- “Don’t worry about me.
- “Thank you.
- “Thank you for thinking of me!”
- “I am so glad I have friends like you.”
- “I was just thinking of you, too!
- “That makes two of us.”
How do you let someone know you are there for them?
Here are some ways to say, “I’m here for you,” to a good friend who is going through a rough time.
- I’m here to listen.
- I’m here to help.
- It’s okay to cry in front of me.
- Tell me how you feel.
- Even if you don’t want to talk now, call me any time, day or night.
- You helped me when __________ .
What to write on a card to someone you don’t know?
What to Write in a Sympathy Card for a Distant Acquaintance
- “I know we haven’t seen each other in a long time, but I was so sorry to hear about your grandmother’s passing.
- “I haven’t seen you since the family reunion 20 years ago.
- “I know I didn’t know Bob well outside of serving him at work.
How do you make a card for someone you dont know?
You don’t have to be personal, especially since you don’t know the person well. Something as simple as, ‘Happy birthday, have a great day! ‘ is often sufficient. If it’s in a situation like a group card, you could even just sign your name, with a smiley face and nothing else.
What do you write in a thinking of you card?
Thinking of You Messages: What to Write in a Thinking of You Card 1 Hi/Hello. It could be that you simply want to say hi and give your friend or loved one a nice little surprise in the mail. 2 Thinking of You. It’s hard to go wrong by letting your friend or loved one know you’ve been thinking about them. 3 Miss You. 4 Let’s Talk.
What are some Hallmark Cards that say thinking of You?
Hallmark Just Because Thinking of You Cards Ass… Sending a Little Sunshine Your Way Thinking of … Balloons Sending Happy Thoughts Thinking of You… Maxine™ Everyone Is on My Nerves Funny Thinking… Caring Thoughts Shining Through Thinking of You…
How to write a ‘thinking of you’ message?
The ‘thinking of you’ message could be as simple as just writing out the quote or lyric because you know it will bring a smile to their face as it’s connected to something positive. Great news: you’re nearly at the end of writing your ‘thinking of you’ message! All that’s left now is the sign off and your name.
What do you say when a friend says thinking of You?
Know that you’re still in my thoughts. If your ‘thinking of you’ note is being sent as a gesture of support because your friend or family member is going through some tough personal stuff, then a sensitive, empathetic message that balances the issue at hand without causing upset might be the best approach. Something like: