What jobs have the best hours?
Without further ado, here are the top 20 flexible jobs for the ultimate work-life balance.
- Tax Accountant. Filling in a tax form is a monotonous and confusing task for most taxpayers.
- Fitness Instructor.
- Beauty Therapist.
- Makeup Artist.
- Content Writer / Editor.
What are the best jobs for work-life balance?
The following are a few of the best jobs to consider if you are looking for a career that allows for a good work-life balance:
- Substitute teacher. National average salary: $65.28 per day.
- Marketing assistant.
- Research technician.
- Web designer.
- Lab technical assistant.
- Recruiting coordinator.
- Copy editor.
- Computer programmer.
What jobs are boring?
List of Most Boring Careers:
- Legal Jobs: 81 % of people in legal jobs find themselves bored doing the same type of work all the time.
- Project Management:
- Support functions:
- Finance Control:
- Consulting and accounting:
- Financial services and Banking:
What is the shortest medical course?
8 Healthcare Certificates in 1 Year or Less
- Phlebotomy Technician. Certification: Approximately 2-6 months.
- Pharmacy Technician. Certification: Approximately 9 months.
- Certified Cardiac Monitor Technician.
- Medical Billing and Coding Specialist.
- Surgical Technologist.
- Medical Assistant.
- Neurodiagnostic Technologist (NDT)
- Dental Assistant.
What are the 9 to 5 jobs?
- .Net Developer Jobs.
- Accountant Jobs.
- Android Developer Jobs.
- Business Analyst Jobs.
- Graphic Designer Jobs.
- Java Developer Jobs.
- Project Manager Jobs.
- Python Developer Jobs.
What medical jobs require a 2 year degree?
Here are a few examples of high-growth medical-related jobs that require an associate’s degree or less:
- Radiologic and MRI Technologist: 13%
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist: 10%
- Dental Hygienist: 20%
- Registered Nurse: 15%
- Medical Sonographer: 17%
- Personal Care Aides: 39%
- Home Health Aides: 47%
What jobs have the happiest workers?
The 5 Happiest Jobs in the USA
- Real Estate Agent. Average salary: $53,800. Realtors in the United States are some of the happiest workers across the nation.
- HR Manager. Average salary: $64,800.
- Construction Manager. Average salary: $72,400.
- IT Consultant. Average salary: $77,500.
- Teaching Assistant. Average salary: $33,600.
How do you find your work-life balance?
20 tips for maintaining a healthy work-life balance
- Play to your strengths. Don’t try and be all things to all people.
- Prioritise your time.
- Know your peaks and troughs.
- Plot some personal time.
- Have set work hours – and stick to them.
- Find time for your finances.
- Manage your time, long term.
- Make your workspace work for you.