What is the most respected medical journal?
The most prestigious medical journals – sorted by their most recent impact factor
- 1) CA – A Cancer Journal for Clinicians. ISSN:1542-4863.
- 2) New England Journal of Medicine.
- 3) The Lancet.
- 4) Nature Reviews Clinical Oncology.
- 5) Nature Reviews Cancer.
- 6) Nature Reviews Immunology.
- 7) Nature.
- 8) Nature Reviews Disease Primers.
What is the best medical journal to subscribe to?
20 of the Best Medical Journals in the World
- New England Journal of Medicine.
- The Lancet.
- The Journal of the American Medical Association.
- The British Medical Journal.
- JAMA Internal Medicine.
- Annals of Internal Medicine.
Is the Chinese Medical Journal reliable?
The Chinese Medical Journal (CMJ ) is published semimonthly in English by the Chinese Medical Association, and is a peer reviewed general medical journal for all doctors, researchers, and health workers regardless of their medical specialty or type of employment.
How do I find good medical journals?
HOW TO APPROACH
- Medknow Publications.
- PubMed Central and PubMed.
- Directory of Open Access Journals.
- Electronic Resources in Medicine Consortium and National Medical Library.
- Google, Google Scholar, and Yahoo.
- The Cochrane Library.
- Public Library of Science.
- Free Medical Journals.
Is NEJM reliable?
The New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) is recognized as the world’s leading medical journal and website. Published continuously for over 200 years, NEJM delivers high-quality, peer-reviewed research and interactive clinical content to physicians, educators, researchers, and the global medical community.
What is the full form of Lancet?
Acronym. Definition. LANCET. Looking at North Carolina Educational Technology.
Who owns Lancet?
The Lancet has been owned by Elsevier since 1991, and its editor-in-chief since 1995 is Richard Horton. The journal has editorial offices in London, New York, and Beijing.
Which medical journal has the highest impact factor?
Overview: Published for over 200 years, The New England Journal of Medicine aims to bring the best research to clinicians and health educators. It has the highest impact factor of any general medical journal in the world.
Do doctors read medical journals?
Medical journals differ from scientific journals in that they are mainly read not by scientists but by practising doctors.
Where is the British medical journal published?
The BMJ is now primarily an online journal, available at bmj.com and through its mobile app. Print editions include a weekly magazine for UK-based doctors and a monthly Academic Edition for institutions, researchers and medical academics.