What is the merit of Rawalpindi Medical University?
From last Year’s PMC merit list present year’s merit list varies a little bit like the last year admission merit of the Rawalpindi Medical College starts from 95% and ends at 85% so this year the merit will be the same with a little bit of change in points of the percentage.
Is admission open in Rawalpindi Medical College?
How To Apply: Interested applicants are informed that Rawalpindi Medical College / General Hospital, Rawalpindi admissions are open and you can submit the applicaiton at the earliest time.
How much MBBS cost Pakistan?
The annual tuition fee for local students for the MBBS program is about Rs. 995,000/- to 1,220,000/-. The annual BDS tuition fee is around Rs. 930,000/- to Rs.
How many medical colleges are there in Rawalpindi Islamabad?
There are 12 Medical Colleges in Islamabad and Rawalpindi, out of which 3 are in the public sector, and the remaining 9 are in the private sector. In this article, we will provide a complete list of both private and public sector medical colleges of Islamabad with admission procedures.
What is the merit of MBBS?
According to MBBS merit list 2021 Punjab public sector Medical Colleges, closing merit of MBBS 2021-2022 is 89.60%.
Can we change our college after 1st year in MBBS?
Yes you can transfer to another medical collage in the same state( like Dehli). However it has to be a mutual transfer. Two students have to interchange their colleges. This can only be done after completing 1st year MBBS.
How can I join Rawalpindi Medical College?
Rawalpindi Medical College Admission Requirement:
- All those students who have scored more than 60% marks in F.Sc( Pre-Medical) are eligible to apply.
- The candidate should be between 17 years to 30 years at the time of admission.
- Selections will be on open merit bases and there is no reserved seat for any student.
How many seats are there in Rawalpindi Medical College?
According to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) document, published by the University of Health Sciences (UHS), as of June 2017, the total number of Open Merit Seats in Rawalpindi Medical University (RMU), Rawalpindi (formerly Rawalpindi Medical College) for MBBS program is 297.
Which private medical college is best in Islamabad?
Table of Contents
- Best Private Medical Colleges in Islamabad.
- Foundation University Medical College.
- Islamic International Medical College.
- Shifa College of Medicine, Islamabad.
- Islamabad Medical and Dental College.
- Yusra Medical and Dental College.
- Al-Nafees Medical College Islamabad.
- Rawal Institute of Health Sciences.
Does NUST offer MBBS?
At the end of each Part (Year) of the MBBS programme the students will need to have passed the set examinations before they can proceed….
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)|
|TYPE OF DEGREE:||HONOURS|