What is the funniest episode of The Walking Dead?
Ranking the 10 Best Episodes of ‘The Walking Dead’ (POLL)
- “Days Gone Bye” (Season 1, Episode 1)
- “The Grove” (Season 4, Episode 14)
- “No Sanctuary” (Season 5, Episode 1)
- “The Day Will Come When You Won’t Be” (Season 7, Episode 1)
- “Pretty Much Dead Already” (Season 2, Episode 7)
- “Too Far Gone” (Season 4, Episode 8)
What is the best scene in The Walking Dead?
31 Walking Dead Best Scenes Ever – All Seasons
- Rick Wakes Up. Season 1, Pilot.
- Rick and Glenn’s Escape. Season 1, Guts.
- The First Attack. Season 1, Vatos.
- Goodbye Sophia. Season 2, Pretty Much Dead Already.
- Dale Down. Season 2, Judge, Jury, Executioner.
- Carl Shoots Shane. Season 2, Better Angels.
- Lori’s Death.
- Michonne vs.
Are there any happy moments in The Walking Dead?
When Glenn Asks Maggie To Marry Him (Season 3, Episode 15) They were the cutest and honestly, the best couple in all of The Walking Dead. This is why when Glenn asks Maggie to marry him in Season 3 of The Walking Dead, it’s the sweetest moment between the two.
What is the saddest scene in Walking Dead?
The Walking Dead: 10 Most Heartbreaking Events (That Weren’t Character Deaths)
- 1 Rick Finding Morgan.
- 2 Rick Destroying The Bridge.
- 3 Carl’s Last Day.
- 4 Losing Sophia In The Woods.
- 5 The Dream Of A Better Future.
- 6 Carl Losing His Eye.
- 7 The Destruction Of The Prison.
- 8 Carol’s Exile.
What is the most popular episode of The Walking Dead?
The Walking Dead: 10 Most Popular Episodes in 10 Years
- Number 6 – “JSS” Season 6, Episode 2.
- Number 5 – “Thank You” Season 6, Episode 3.
- Number 4 – “The Calm Before” Season 9, Episode 15.
- Number 3 – “No Sanctuary” Season 5, Episode 1.
- Number 2 – “Too Far Gone” Season 4, Episode 8.
- Number 1 – “No Way Out” Season 6, Episode 9.
Who killed Glenn on The Walking Dead?
The leader of the Saviors, Negan, selects Glenn to die as “punishment” for the Saviors Rick’s group killed; he then bludgeons Glenn to death with a baseball bat.
Which episode Rick dies walking dead?
What Comes After (The Walking Dead)
|“What Comes After”|
|Episode no.||Season 9 Episode 5|
|Directed by||Greg Nicotero|
|Story by||Scott M. Gimple Matthew Negrete|
|Teleplay by||Matthew Negrete|
What is a happy scene?
Happy scenes, they are those moments in a story that make us smile during the darkest points in the story.
Is Glenn still alive in the walking dead?
Fans of AMC’s The Walking Dead are still mourning the loss of Glenn, even though he died three seasons ago. But luckily for us, that doesn’t mean that he’s gone from the series forever. While the characters may have moved on from his death, there’s a possibility that Glenn will be coming back sooner than you think.