What is the configuration for Windows 8?
|Memory (RAM)||IA-32 edition: 1 GB x64 edition: 2 GB||4 GB|
|Graphics Card||DirectX 9 graphics device WDDM 1.0 or higher driver||DirectX 10 graphics device|
|Display screen||N/A||1024×768 pixels|
|Input device||Keyboard and mouse||multi-touch display screen|
What is the first step in installing Windows 8 to your computer?
How to Install Windows 8
- Step 1 – Place Windows 8 DVD in your dvd-rom drive and start your PC.
- Step 2 – The next screen allows you to setup your language, time and currency format, keyboard or input method.
- Step 3 – The next screen allows you to install or repair Windows 8.
- Step 4 – The setup process starts as shown.
How install and configure Windows?
Installing or upgrading Windows
- Change the computer’s boot order. Set the CD, DVD, or disc drive as the first boot device if you are trying to boot from a disc. Or, set the first boot device to your USB drive if you’re trying to boot from a USB thumb drive.
- Save the settings change and exit BIOS.
What are the importance of installation procedures of Windows 8?
Windows 8 brings significant advantages to those who are upgrading existing PCs or purchasing new ones, thanks to features that better take advantage of the new OS’s capabilities. The operating system offers improvements in performance, existing capabilities, and is cheaper.
How long does Windows 8.1 take to install?
Download and installation times vary from about 30 minutes to several hours, depending on your internet connection speed and the speed and configuration of your PC, but you can still use your PC while the update is installing in the background.
What is the procedure to configure installation properly?
Installation and Configuration Steps
- Install and Configure Application Server.
- Install and Configure Access Manager.
- Add Instances to the Platform Server List and Realm/DNS Aliases.
- Add Listeners to the Clusters for the Load Balancer.
- Restart All Application Server Instances.
How can I install window 8?
- Insert the Windows 8 DVD or USB Memory key into your system and restart your computer.
- When the menu appears, select the appropriate device to boot from, ie.
- Windows 8 Setup appears.
- Select Language to install, Time and currency format, and Keyboard or input method and select Next.
- Select Install Now.
What is the advantage of Windows 8?
Ease to Use: The more modern ones are possibly simple for users familiar with previous versions as well. Perhaps that is due to the uniform look and feel of virtually perhaps the systems and the way the file system has been implemented since the days of MS Windows.
What is the importance of installation procedure?
A major aspect of adhering to the correct operation of a machine is installing it correctly. The installation dictates how it will run. Finding a defect or identifying problems at the outset can mitigate a host of issues down the road.
How much empty space is needed to install Windows 8?
2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; extra free space is required during installation. You cannot install on removable flash storage devices.