What is Agricultural Extension administration?
3.3 The Concept of Extension Administration Agricultural extension involves various activities directed to improve food production and living standards of the people. Extension, therefore, requires direction and control of these activities in order to achieve the desired goals.
What is the role of extension in agriculture?
The various technical units within FAO indicate that agricultural extension is a function pursuing many different purposes: livestock development, forest use and conservation, fisheries engineering and capture, food and nutrition education, as well as well as crop development.
What are examples of public administration?
As a public administrator, you could pursue a career in government or nonprofit work in areas related to the following interests or departments:
- Community and economic development.
- Public health/social services.
- Education/higher education.
- Parks and recreation.
- Law enforcement and public safety.
What is the duty of agriculture officer?
It is the responsibility of agricultural officers to ensure that all agricultural activities and goods take the place of state and local regulations. Jobs for agriculture officers in India is to audit, investigate, analyse and test agricultural products.
What is the main goal of extension?
– Extension is an informal educational process directed toward the rural population. This process offers advice and information to help them solve their problems. Extension also aims to increase the efficiency of the family farm, increase production and generally increase the standard of living of the farm family.
How much does an extension agent make?
Extension agents in the United States make an average salary of $52,829 per year or $25.4 per hour. People on the lower end of that spectrum, the bottom 10% to be exact, make roughly $29,000 a year, while the top 10% makes $93,000. As most things go, location can be critical.
What is Administration example?
The definition of administration refers to the group of individuals who are in charge of creating and enforcing rules and regulations, or those in leadership positions who complete important tasks. An example of administration is the President of the United States and the individuals he appoints to support him. noun.
What are the skills of an administrative assistant?
Administrative Assistant top skills & proficiencies:
- Reporting skills.
- Administrative writing skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Problem solving.
- Supply management.
- Inventory control.
What are the types of educational administration?
This article throws light upon the four major types of educational management. The types are: (1) Centralized and Decentralized Education Management, (2) External and Internal Education Management, (3) Autocratic and Democratic Educational Management, and (4) Creative Educational Management.
What are the roles of Agricultural Extension?
Agricultural extension (also known as agricultural advisory services) plays a crucial role in boosting agricultural productivity, increasing food security, improving rural livelihoods, and promoting agriculture as an engine of pro-poor economic growth.
How can I be a good administrator?
8 Ways to Make Yourself an Effective Administrator
- Remember to get input. Listen to feedback, including the negative variety, and be willing to change when needed.
- Admit your ignorance.
- Have a passion for what you do.
- Be well organized.
- Hire great staff.
- Be clear with employees.
- Commit to patients.
- Commit to quality.
What are the major problems in agriculture?
Problems With Indian Agriculture
- Rural- Urban Divide. India’s most of the farming is done in rural parts of the country.
- Lack of Investment in Agriculture.
- Lack of Effective Policies.
- Negligence of Natural resources.
- Impact of Demonetization.
- Excessive Interventions on Prices.
- Irrigation Facilities.
- Sluggish Fertilizer Industry.
What programs should an administrative assistant know?
Administrative assistants work with office software programs, including spreadsheets, databases, word processing and graphic presentation software. For example, proficient is generally expected in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher.