What is a word for someone who is good at everything?
A polymath (Greek: πολυμαθής, polymathēs, “having learned much”)1 is a person whose expertise spans a significant number of different subject areas; such a person is known to draw on complex bodies of knowledge to solve specific problems.
How do you show dedication at work?
These are nine unmistakable signs of employee dedication:
- Known for getting things done.
- Punctuality at all times for meetings, work and functions.
- Positive attitude and demeanor with the patients, clients or customers and in personal interactions with other employees.
- Possesses high work ethic.
What is dedication and example?
noun. 10. 4. Dedication is defined as the state of being committed to someone, a ceremony for the beginning of something such as the birth of a child, or something written, said or expressed in honor or memory of someone. An example of dedication is the feeling of being a husband and wife.
What does dedicated mean?
1 : devoted to a cause, ideal, or purpose : zealous a dedicated scholar a novelist with a dedicated following.
How do you write a dedication speech?
Dedication Speech Writing Tips
- Ask for context. Ask the individual or company that asked you to deliver a dedication speech for some context.
- Think of a primary image or trait that best describes the subject.
- Go for a creative introduction.
- Use compelling examples.
- Use pertinent conclusion.
- Celebrate the honoree.
What is another word for hard working?
What is a sentence for dedication?
Examples of dedication in a Sentence They celebrated the dedication of the new building with a ribbon-cutting ceremony.
What is dedication in the workplace?
Dedication to Work is a devotion or setting aside the scheduled time that you are required to work each day consistently without fail as well as being on time and giving 100% of your efforts to doing quality work.
How do you say someone is dedicated?
How would you describe a hard working employee?
A brief description of a hard working employee is one who makes the most of her time and who consistently produces good work. Beyond this description, a hard-working employee exhibits the traits of productivity, motivation, dedication and self-reliance.
What is a metaphor for hard working?
The most common animal analogy for a hard worker is “he works like a horse.”
How do you describe dedication?
Here are some adjectives for dedication: eminently flattering, sincere and praiseworthy, tight, genteel, poeticoprosaical, servile, unhistorical, much demented, immeasurable human, stubborn and inexplicable, erudite and decorative, indecent and promiscuous, comically bombastic, grateful and complimentary, thorough …
What is another word for dedication?
What is another word for dedication?
How do you write a dedication in research?
How to Dedicate Your Book
- Decide Who Will Be the Focus. Think about the people to whom you want to dedicate this work.
- Remember: Everyone Who Reads the Book Will See This.
- Make It Short—It’s Not the Acknowledgements.
- Review Book Dedication Examples (if needed)
- Write Your Book Dedication.
How do you express hard work?
#IOTW: Idioms about hard work
- Blood, sweat and tears. Meaning: a lot of effort and suffering.
- Fight tooth and nail. Meaning: to use a lot of effort to oppose someone or achieve something.
- Go the extra mile.
- Go into overdrive.
- Keep nose to grindstone.
- Make headway.
- Pull out all the stops.
- Sink your teeth into.
What is a dedication message?
A dedication is the expression of friendly connection or thanks by the author towards another person. The dedication has its own place on the dedication page and is part of the front matter.