What is a good comment for a essay?
WRITING A FINAL COMMENT
- Reflect back the paper’s main point. By reflecting back your understanding of the argument, you let the student see that you took the paper seriously.
- Discuss the essay’s strengths.
- Discuss the paper’s weaknesses, focusing on large problems first.
- Type your final comments if possible.
How do you write constructive feedback in an essay?
Tips For Responding to Someone Else’s Writing
- Say something positive.
- Talk about your responses while reading the work.
- Critique the writing, not the writer.
- Be specific.
- Prioritize your comments.
- Summarize comments in a paragraph or two.
- Golden Rule.
How do you write constructive feedback example?
Tips for giving constructive criticism (in writing)
- Be courteous, but clear about what they can do better.
- Outline the negative behavior with a specific example.
- Don’t be accusatory or threaten to punish.
- Make a suggestion to help them move in the right direction.
- Prompt them to think about potential solutions.
How do you compliment good writing skills?
Tell the reader that you enjoyed or appreciated his or her work. State specifically what you liked about the reader’s work. Close by thanking the writer for his or her work.
How do you compliment someone’s essay example?
- clear, incisive analysis of.
- clearly showed both sides.
- complete and accurate.
- easy to understand.
- excellent background information.
- expertly researched and written.
- explained so clearly.
- helped me to see more clearly.
What is constructive writing?
Writing constructive essays is one of the best ways to practice influential writing or prepare for a verbal debate. This type of essay differs from others because it provides factual information, critical analysis and space for more than one viewpoint.
How do you give constructive feedback to students?
20 Ways to Provide Effective Feedback
- Feedback should be educative in nature.
- Feedback should be given in a timely manner.
- Be sensitive to the individual needs of the student.
- Ask the 4 questions.
- Feedback should reference a skill or specific knowledge.
- Give feedback to keep students ‘on target’ for achievement.
How do you compliment students writing?
Fifty Ways to Praise Your Students
- You’ve got it right.
- That’s right.
- That’s good.
- You’re really working hard today.
- You are very good at that.
- That’s coming along nicely.
How do you compliment a writer in one word?
Tell me you love my words, and I know you love me. Your writing is beautiful. My mind is a mess. I look forward to your writing….
- You are great at conveying things literally.
- You are great storyteller.
- Your a good story weaver.
- You are strong with your pen.
- You are superior in your thought process literally.
How do you compliment someone in one word?
Breathtaking / Awe-Inspiring — So awesome and amazing, they take your breath away; astonishing; thrillingly beautiful. Brilliant / Intelligent / Genius — Well above average in the smarts department; gifted; whip-smart; witty; masterly; profound; adept; first-rate.