What is a good book recommendation?
Our Most Recommended Books
- Buy now Listen now. On Liberty.
- Buy now Listen now. War and Peace (book)
- Buy now Listen now. Middlemarch.
- Buy now Listen now. Nineteen Eighty-Four.
- Buy now Listen now. The Confessions.
- Buy now Listen now. The Odyssey.
- Buy now Listen now. The Looming Tower.
- Buy now Listen now. Frankenstein (Book)
How do I find good book recommendations?
There are plenty of places to get book recs and here are a few reliable ones to help you!
- Goodreads. Goodreads is by far the best book recommendation site.
- What Should I Read Next?
- Google Books.
Where can I find books I like ill?
17 Ways To Find Good Books To Read
- The Book Seer. Ask the Book Seer what to read next, and based on your preferences, he’ll kindly suggest a similar author and book.
- Head for Nobel Prize Winners.
- Take a Look at Best Books Ever Lists.
- Penguin Classics.
- Head to Bookstores.
- Talk to Staff.
What are the top 100 books everyone should read?
Little Women (Louisa May Alcott)
What are some classic books that everyone should read?
“But I almost exclusively read non-fiction business books,” he adds. Here are some of his favorite reads: Mezrich is one of Brotman’s favorite authors. He’s written 20 books exploring the intersections between technology, finance and risk-taking. ‘Antisocial Network’ is no different.
What are the top 10 Best Books of all time?
Mistakes Were Made
What are the best books to read in your lifetime?
Told from the perspective of a six-year-old named Jean Louise Finch, the book, which is widely read in schools around the world, addresses themes of southern life, racial injustice and the class system.