What has Greenpeace actually done?
Climate and Energy
- Fighting Air Pollution in China.
- Korean Internet Giant commits to 100% Renewable Energy.
- UNESCO World Heritage Panda Habitat protected in Sichuan.
- Exposing over 30 years of IUU fishing in West Africa.
- Exposing Illegal GE growth in China’s Bread Basket.
What are the main objectives of Greenpeace?
Greenpeace’s goal is to ensure the ability of Earth to nurture life in all its diversity. Greenpeace stands for positive change through action to defend the natural world and promote peace. We investigate, expose and confront environmental abuse by governments and corporations around the world.
What is Greenpeace’s greatest achievement?
After their success in Amchitka, Greenpeace continued to protest against nuclear testing. They also led protests against toxic-waste dumping, whaling, and other environmental issues. As a result, Greenpeace became a powerful influence on global environmental protection (Greenpeace).
What is Greenpeace concerned about?
We defend the natural world and promote peace by investigating, exposing, and confronting environmental abuse, championing environmentally responsible solutions, and advocating for the rights and well-being of all people.
What is the problem with Greenpeace?
The handling of Greenpeace International’s £58m budget has been in disarray for years, with its financial team beset by personnel problems and a lack of rigorous processes, leading to errors, substandard work and a souring of relationships between its Amsterdam headquarters and offices around the world, documents …
What are the core values of Greenpeace?
Our core values
- Personal responsibility and nonviolence. We take action based on conscience.
- Independence. We do not accept money from governments, corporations or political parties.
- Greenpeace has no permanent friends or foes.
- Promoting solutions.