What do you write on a baby shower cake for a girl?
2. Baby Shower Cake Sayings for a Girl
- Little Miss Sunshine!
- Ribbons and pearls, it’s all about the girls.
- Hip hip hooray, she’s on her way!
- Give a twirl for our new little girl!
- Cute dresses, tiny curls, Thank god for the little girl!
- Tiny hands and tiny feet, girls are God’s special blessing.
What sayings do you put on a baby shower cake?
Baby Shower Cake Sayings: Twins
- A gift from above, two babies to love!
- Diapers, booties, bottles, pins.
- Double Blessings, Double Fun, Half the Sleep for Everyone!
- Double the Pleasure, Double the Fun!
- Double the joy, it’s a girl and a boy!
- Everything double, here comes trouble!
- Our family is growing by four little feet!
Do you need a cake for a baby shower?
Any baby shower that started later would require a hot meal, preferably sit down. The dessert was always cake, never cupcakes. Heaven forbid that you tried to serve cookies. The cake should be a dazzling cake, preferably white cake, with white icing and something very babyish on the top.
What do you write in a baby shower card funny?
Funny Baby Shower Messages
- “You can’t drink yet, so I’ll raise two glasses to you and your new bundle of joy.”
- “So happy you’re having a baby.
- “Having a baby means you’ll finally get excited when your in-laws come over.”
- “May your bundle of joy bring more than just sleepless nights.”
What should you not do at a baby shower?
These first tips are for the lovely hostesses. Remember, this event is about what the mom-to-be wants.
- Do not forget to go over the menu with the mom-to-be.
- Do not let the mom-to-be do any work!
- Do not play the measure the belly game.
- Do not forget to pre-approve games with the mom-to-be.
- Do not forget to take pictures.
What is the baby shower etiquette?
7 Unspoken Baby Shower Etiquette Rules Everyone Should Follow
- 1 Everybody’s welcome. Getty Images.
- 2 Every baby gets celebrated. Getty Images.
- 3 Little ones are welcome if the invite says so. Getty Images.
- 4 Watch what you say and do.
- 5 Careful with the foods and booze.
- 6 Say a genuine thank you.
- 7 Don’t skip the sip and see.
What can I say about cake?
More Cake Catchphrases and Taglines
- A bite of deliciousness.
- A little bliss in every bite.
- A slice of my life is but a piece of cake.
- All you need is love.
- Bakers make the world smell better.
- Birthday cake calories don’t count.
- Cake is a very beautiful thing.
- Cake is always a great idea.
What should I write on my cake?
What to Write on Birthday Cake
- Happy Birthday, Super Woman.
- Happy Birthday, I love you.
- Happy Birthday to the best of friends.
- Happy 1st birthday, Don’t grow up too fast.
- You made the Big 50.
- Cheers to your 80th birthday.
- XOXO, Happy Birthday.
- Congrats on making it another year.