What do you write in a card to someone special?
- I’m grateful for you because…
- I’m so lucky to have a friend like you.
- I’m glad we’re friends for so many reasons.
- Ways you’re a blessing to me:
- I appreciate so many things about you—especially…
- I cherish you, and I cherish our friendship.
- It means so much to know you’re on my side.
How do you write a heartfelt card?
Sincerely is always good, as is “Yours sincerely.” If you are close, you can use “Love.” Other choices might be “Your friend,” “With gratitude,” “Thinking of you,” or “Thank you.” This is one more opportunity to express your feelings to them. Then sign your name, and you have finished your heartfelt letter.
How do you say I love you in a card?
I love you.
- Sweetheart, you’re my one and only.
- My life has gotten so much better ever since I met you.
- I never believed that love could exist, until I met you.
- We met by chance.
- I love the way you make me smile.
- My heart explodes for the all the love I have for you.
How do you write a meaningful birthday card?
- “I’m so grateful you came into the world because you make my world better every day.
- “Thanks for you being you and being mine.”
- “It’s your day, and I can’t wait to celebrate it with you.”
- “I hope your birthday is the happiest.”
- “Happy Birthday, Beautiful.”
- “Wish you were here for me to spoil today.”
What do you write in a meaningful Christmas card?
- “Peace and joy to you and yours this Christmas season.”
- “Wishing you a very merry Christmas and the chance to do lots more fishing in the new year!”
- “Thinking warmly of each of you and wishing your family an extra measure of comfort, joy and hope this Christmas.”
- “Have your best Christmas ever!”
What is the best closing for a business email?
Below are some of the most common professional email closings.
- Sincerely yours,
- Thank you,
- Thanks again,
- With appreciation,
- With gratitude,
- Yours sincerely,