What can I make with foam?
Check out these awesome DIY foam paper projects that will be a total blast to make on any crafting afternoon….They’re practical and flashy!
- Woven alligator.
- Train pictures.
- Foam owl family.
- Foam paper orchid.
- Foam paper gift bow.
- Foam Easter egg magnets.
- Foam monster feet.
- Foam flower wreath.
How do you decorate craft foam?
Project Ideas and Inspiration
- Decorate a Craft Foam Visor with shapes and stickers.
- Use for a dimensional look with scrapbooking.
- Add stickers to your child’s notebooks and binders for an added decoration.
- Use a foam stamp with puff paint for a unique texture.
How do you make fun foam?
Making soap foam is really easy, simply pour one cup of water into a food processor and then add a squirt of dish soap. If you want to make coloured soap foam add a drop or two of food colouring at this stage. TIP: You need about one squirt of soap foam per cup of water, but this isn’t exact.
How do you make foam flowers?
- Cut a circle out of a sheet of foam.
- Fold the circle in half.
- Alter the circle to create a rounded heart shape.
- Make a small slit between the humps.
- Cut a yellow pipe cleaner in half, then fold it in half.
- Glue the pipe cleaner in the cleft between the two humps.
- Gather the lily bloom around the pipe cleaner.
How do craft foam sheets work?
How to Work With Craft Foam
- Choose a good cutting implement. For thin sheets of foam, the best way to cut is using a good pair of scissors.
- Color with markers or paint.
- Glue using a rubbery adhesive.
- Sew foam.
Can you use acrylic paint on foam sheets?
Acrylic paint is the best paint to use when you want to paint the entire surface or a large section of the foam. It spreads easily with a paintbrush and is thick enough that it won’t drown the color into the foam.
Can I print on foam?
Foam core boards are incredibly light which means they can easily be transported, displayed and stored. Easy to print and cut – Foam core boards make for a great material for printing and cutting. Photos and designs can be printed directly onto foam core, and the boards can be neatly trimmed to just about any shape.