What are the trending GD topics?
Top 30 GD topics of 2020:
- Impact of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) on Global economy.
- How prepared is India to tackle the COVID-19 outbreak?
- Farm Bills 2020 – Pros, Cons & Challenges.
- Lessons for the world from COVID-19 pandemic.
- Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan.
- National Education Policy 2020.
What are the general topics for interview?
List of GD Topics for Placement
- New Education Policy in India 2020.
- How to produce more jobs in rural areas?
- Open Book Exams – Advantages and Disadvantages.
- Steps to revive the Indian economy.
- Do deadlines negatively impact creativity?
- Work From Home – Advantages and Disadvantages.
- Abrogation of Article 370.
How do I start a discussion in Gd?
How to Start a Group Discussion?
- Introduce Yourself First. As the initiator, it is pivotal that you introduce yourself before telling everyone about the topic.
- Be Clear & Coherent.
- Present the Topic with an Interesting Take.
- Efficiently Use your Time.
How can I introduce a topic in Gd?
Use Quotes and Questions to Begin The most thought-provoking way to start a group discussion is to ask a question or add a famous and relevant quote to the topic. You can simply grab the attention of everyone as an initiator and thus lead a powerful group discussion by using a question on the topic.
What are the do’s and don’ts of Gd?
Do’s & Don’ts of a Group Discussion
- 1) Dress Formally.
- 2) Don’t Rush Into It.
- 3) Keep Eye Contact While Speaking.
- 4) Allow Others to Speak.
- 5) Don’t be Aggressive.
- 6) Maintain Positive Attitude.
- 7) Speak Sensibly.
- 8) Listen Carefully to Others.
How can I clear my Gd interview?
- Rich Content with good subject knowledge.
- Be a Leader.
- Be relevant.
- Be a good Listener.
- Improve your Communication Skills.
- Body gestures: Very important tool for Group Discussion.
- No Aggressive Move.
- Don’t Crisscross on your Ideas.