What are the quotes in chemistry?
Funny Chemistry Quotes
- “Stevia does something funny to the chemistry of my mouth. There’s no fooling a taste bud, in my experience.” -Jonathan Franzen.
- “Chemistry can be a good and bad thing.” -Adam Sandler.
- “A neutron walks into a bar and asks how much for a drink. The bartender replies, ‘For you, no charge’.”
What is the slogan of chemistry?
Chemistry is fun. Chemistry is the dirty part of physics. Chemistry is the study of matter and all its aspects. Chemistry that most excellent child of intellect and art.
Who is the most famous person in chemistry?
Top ten greatest chemists
- Alfred Nobel (1833–1896)
- Dmitri Mendeleev (1834–1907)
- Marie Curie (1867–1934)
- Alice Ball (1892–1916)
- Dorothy Hodgkin (1910–1994)
- Rosalind Franklin (1920–1958)
- Marie Maynard Daly (1921–2003)
- Mario Molina (1943–2020)
What are some famous science quotes?
30 Brilliant Scientist Quotes
- It is strange that only extraordinary men make the discoveries, which later appear so easy and simple.
- Actually, everything that can be known has a Number; for it is impossible to grasp anything with the mind or to recognize it without this.
- God created two acts of folly.
What is the love chemistry?
High levels of dopamine and a related hormone, norepinephrine, are released during attraction. These chemicals make us giddy, energetic, and euphoric, even leading to decreased appetite and insomnia – which means you actually can be so “in love” that you can’t eat and can’t sleep.
What is the best slogan for science?
Science knows only one commandment – contribute to science. Science Matters. Science Will Not Be Silenced. Science: It Works.
What is research famous quotes?
17 research quotes to inspire and amuse you
- “No research without action, no action without research”
- “Research is seeing what everybody else has seen and thinking what nobody else has thought.”
- “Bad news sells papers.
- “In fact, the world needs more nerds.”
- “Research is what I’m doing when I don’t know what I’m doing.”