What are some cool topics to research?
You’ll most likely be writing a lot of research papers while in college, so it is important to master the skill of finding the right research paper topics….Psychology Research Paper Topics:
- Child abuse.
- Criminal psychology.
- Intelligence tests.
- Learning disabilities.
- Physical attraction.
Is economics hard to study?
Even though economics is a social science, it can be as difficult and demanding as any of the more challenging academic subjects, including math, chemistry, etc. To do well in economics requires time, dedication, and good study habits.
How many words should a PhD research proposal be?
What are some examples of qualitative research?
Qualitative research methods
- Observations: recording what you have seen, heard, or encountered in detailed field notes.
- Interviews: personally asking people questions in one-on-one conversations.
- Focus groups: asking questions and generating discussion among a group of people.
- Surveys: distributing questionnaires with open-ended questions.
What are the 5 economic concepts?
Here are five economic concepts that everybody should know:
- Supply and demand. Many of us have seen the infamous curves and talked about equilibrium in our micro- and macroeconomic classes, but how many of us apply that information to our daily lives?
- Opportunity cost.
- Time value of money.
- Purchasing power.
Is it worth doing a PhD in economics?
Given your interests are in economics, then yes it’s worth it. If you want to work in the field of economics, economic policy, etc., a PhD is very valuable for your career. Any person with any sense of altruism would also not recommend that you do a PhD in econ.
How do you come up with a PhD research question?
Steps to developing a research question:
- Choose an interesting general topic. Most professional researchers focus on topics they are genuinely interested in studying.
- Do some preliminary research on your general topic.
- Consider your audience.
- Start asking questions.
- Evaluate your question.
- Begin your research.