What accessories should I have on my AR?
10 must-have accessories for your AR-15
- Magpul Gen 3 PMAGs. prev next.
- Bobro Lowrider Back-Up Iron Sights. prev next.
- Sintercore Tripwire Ambidextrous Charging Handle. prev next.
- Luth-AR Modular Buttstock Assembly. prev next.
- Geissele G2S Trigger. prev next.
- Holosun Paralow Red Dot Sight.
- Caldwell Brass Catcher.
- Ergo Rail Covers.
What is the longest range AR?
Best Long Range ARs
- Mossberg MMR Pro. Mossberg’s MMR Pro has a match trigger inspired by legendary shooter Jerry Miculek.
- POF-USA P308 EDGE SPR.
- Savage MSR-10 PRECISION.
- JP Rifles PSC-19.
- LWRCI REPR MKII.
- Aero Precision M5E1.
- DPMS GII BULL.
- Windham Weaponry R20FFTM-308.
What is the effective range of an AR-15?
|Cartridge||.223 Remington 5.56×45mm NATO|
|Effective firing range||~550 meters (600 yd)|
|Feed system||Issued with 5-, 10-, 20- & 30-round STANAG magazines|
What can you attach to an AR-15?
Customizing your AR-15 with various Picatinny attachments doesn’t have to be expensive….8 Must-Have Picatinny Rail Accessories for your AR-15
- Picatinny hand stop and foregrip.
- Picatinny flip up irons sights.
- Picatinny Red Dot Reflex Sight.
- Picatinny bipod.
- Picatinny Sling Mount.
How far will a 5.56 shoot accurately?
According to theUS Army Technical Manual, the 556 cartridge has a 547-yard range for individual or point targets with a carbine (area target range is up to 650 yards). When used in a rifle, the individual or point targets range is up to 602 yards, and the area target is up to 875 yards.