Is the Rode Video Mic Go worth it?
The RODE Videomic GO is an excellent little microphone for jobs employing smaller cameras in run-and-gun situations. Though the range is limited and the quality falters past 3 feet, it does a very good job of maintaining the quality the original Videomic reaches within the shorter range.
Is the Rode Video Mic shotgun?
Directional On-Camera Microphone The RODE VideoMic is a professional grade 1/2 inch condenser shotgun microphone designed for use with consumer video cameras and personal audio recorders.
Which microphone is best for video?
Best Microphones for Recording Video – Our Top 5
- SE Electronics sE2200a II C Large Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone.
- Audio-Technica AT875R Line + Gradient Condenser Microphone.
- Blue Yeti USB Microphone – Silver.
- Blue Snowball – USB.
- Zoom H4N Multitrack Recorder.
- Sennheiser EW 112P G3-A omni-directional EW System.
Is rode wireless GO worth it?
TechRadar Verdict. If your goal is to transmit and record two independent audio sources wirelessly over great distances, then the Rode Wireless Go II is your solution. This kit offers a wealth of clever options in an incredibly intuitive package, and does so for a significantly lower price than it has any right to.
What is 80Hz on Rode mic?
In addition to the microphone’s native 40Hz-20kHz response a selectable high-pass filter at 80Hz is available, which will prevent low end noise such as air conditioners and traffic from being recorded.
How long does rode VideoMic battery last?
The rechargeable battery supposedly lasts over 100 hours of recording on a 2-hour charge time. Further, the AA batteries are easy-to-replace with a new battery door.
Which mic is best for YouTube video?
Best mics for YouTube
- Best streaming. Blue Yeti X. By Blue.
- Best vlogging. Rode VideoMic. By Rode.
- Best sound. Shure MV7. By Shure.
- Best lavalier. Rode SmartLav+ By Rode.
- Best value. HyperX QuadCast. By HyperX.