How would you describe fine motor skills?
Fine motor skills are the ability to make movements using the small muscles in our hands and wrists. Kids use fine motor skills to do many school-related tasks.
How do you praise a good write up?
Thank you for your thorough research and clear writing.
- Write Your Letter Step-by-Step. Tell the reader that you enjoyed or appreciated his or her work. Example Sentences.
- State specifically what you liked about the reader’s work. Example Sentences.
- Close by thanking the writer for his or her work. Example Sentences.
How do you show you appreciate someone?
- Smile. Sometimes what you don’t say is as powerful as what you do say.
- Pay Attention. Paying attention to someone when they speak is validating.
- Be Reliable.
- Say “Thank You”
- Do Little Helpful Things.
- Make Small Sacrifices.
How do you get your boss to recognize you?
10 ways to get your work noticed by senior staff
- Apply for awards.
- Speak at conferences.
- Find allies in upper management.
- Share your achievements with your busy, distracted boss.
- Help your boss with his or her own headaches.
- Volunteer for internal committees.
- Partner with co-workers in other departments.
- Recognize your co-workers’ success.
How do you comment on a student performance?
- ______ is continuing to grow in independence.
- ______ has improved steadily.
- ______ has been consistently progressing.
- ______ has shown a good attitude about trying to improve in ______.
- ______ seems eager to improve.
- ______ has shown strong growth in _______.
- ______ is making steady progress academically.
How do you write comments on a preschool report card?
(Child’s name) works well with others and is liked amongst his/her peers. He/She has been a joy to teach and always comes to class with a smile. (Child’s name) is incredibly creative and consistently impresses me with his/her (skills). (Child’s name) consistently excels in (behaviors) and has been really fun to teach.
How do you send a message of appreciation?
15 Inspiring Messages of Gratitude
- Thank you for being a wonderful friend.
- During this month of gratitude, I wanted to send you this special note of thanks.
- Thanks for always being there for me.
- Thank you for always bringing a smile to my heart!
- I am blessed to have you in my life.
- Your kindness means more than I can ever express.
How do you show your employees you appreciate them?
Here are some creative ways to show your employees you value them:
- Use a corporate gamification system.
- Let employees give and receive “props.”
- Feed them.
- Express your gratitude on social media.
- Connect rewards to your company.
- Delegate a team award.
- Offer fitness opportunities.
- Give employees extra time off.