How do you stay safe online Powerpoint?
- Never share your name, age, phone number, address, or even your school.
- Never send any pictures to a stranger.
- Keep passwords private – Don’t share even with your school buddies.
- Never open an email from someone you don’t recognize.
- Visit age appropriate sites.
How do we stay safe online?
10 ways to stay safe online
- Get the latest anti-virus and firewall software.
- Update your internet browser.
- Create a strong and easy-to-remember password.
- Use a different password to the one you use for other services.
- Change your password on a regular basis.
- Never share your password.
What are 5 ways to stay safe online?
Here are five simple tips on how to stay safe online.
- Use unique passwords. Using the same password for logging in to multiple accounts might seem easy and more convenient.
- Log out from services.
- Keep your software up to date.
- Beware phishing attacks.
- Take back-ups.
What are the six rules of online safety?
6 internet safety rules you must tell your kids
- Have a particular browsing time for them.
- Do a privacy checkup on their social media with them.
- Forbid them from posting private, sensitive information online.
- Never share passwords.
- Password protect your WIFI.
- Ask them to surf responsibly.
What are examples of online safety and security?
Here are some basic online tips everyone can follow to help stay secure while online.
- Set up alerts. Consider setting up alerts on your financial accounts.
- Keep devices and apps up to date.
- Don’t use public Wi-Fi.
- Consider using a VPN.
- Create unique passwords.
Is the internet safe to use?
There is no “completely secure” Internet The thing is, no one is ever completely secure online, and while you don’t think you’ve been hacked, there’s an increasingly likely chance some of your personal information has been or will be compromised by a data breach the more services or sites you use or visit online.
Why should we stay safe online?
Most people store a lot of personal information on their computers. If you don’t protect your computer properly when you’re online, it’s possible that personal details could be stolen or deleted without your knowledge. Your computer can be attacked in a number of ways over the internet.
What are 10 ways to protect yourself online?
10 Ways to protect yourself online
- Make sure your devices are up to date.
- Create strong passwords.
- Opt in for alerts to track account activity.
- Be social media savvy.
- Avoid scammers in your inbox.
- Review statements, credit reports regularly.
- Stick with secure Wi-Fi.
- Install antivirus and anti-malware software.
Why is staying safe online Important?