How do you set a Timex digital Indiglo watch?
Setting a Digital Watch Face Press the button on the lower left side. This should make the first digit flash. Using the button on the upper right-hand corner, navigate to the right number for the hour. To move to the next digit, press the lower left-hand button and repeat.
How do I set the time on my Timex Expedition digital watch?
Locate the crown on your analog expedition watch.
- Pulling the crown all the way out will allow you to adjust the time.
- Pulling the crown half way out to the middle position will allow you to adjust the date.
- Pushing the crown back in will restart the watch, starting from the time and date you have set it to.
How do I set the day on my Timex analog watch?
Pull the crown on the side of the watch case all the way out. This will be position “C,” with position “A” having the crown pushed all the way in and position “B” being pulled out halfway. Turn the crown clockwise until the correct day appears on the small face displaying the day.
How do I set the time on my Timex analog watch?
Pull crown to “middle” position and turn CLOCKWISE until correct day appears. If day does not change, pull crown to “out” position and turn CLOCKWISE or COUNTER CLOCKWISE through necessary number of 24 hour periods until correct day appears.
How do you change the day on an analog watch?
Here’s how to do it:
- If you have a screw down crown, loosen it off.
- If the watch needs to be wound, wind it up.
- Pull the crown out 2 clicks.
- Turn the hands until the date changes.
- Push the crown in one click.
- Turn the crown either clockwise or counterclockwise until the date is correct.
How do you set the day on an analog watch?
How To Set The Date On An Analog Watch
- First, make sure the time is not between 9 and 1.
- Pull the crown out until you feel a click.
- Turn the crown anti-clockwise to yesterday’s date.
- Pull the crown out until you feel another click.
- Move the time forward until the date rolls over to the correct date.
How do I set the date on my Timex analog watch?
Analog Timex Use the quick date set method by rotating the crown counterclockwise after reaching 1 a.m. until the hands reach 7:30 p.m. Then again rotate the crown clockwise back to 1 a.m. Repeat the procedure until the correct date is displayed.
How do I set the day and date on my Timex analog watch?