How do you set a Timex alarm clock?
How to Set a Timex Alarm
- Plug in the Timex alarm clock.
- Set the time by referencing an accurate watch or clock.
- Hold down the “Alarm Set/Reset” button.
- Slide the “Loudness” switch to “Gentle” or “Loud” to set the preferred volume of the alarm.
- Press the “Alarm Set/Reset” button when the alarm sounds.
How do I set the Timex Indiglo alarm clock?
- Press and hold the “Set” button for two to three seconds, or until the time begins flashing. Press the “Set” button two more times.
- Press the “+” or “-” button once to on turn the alarm.
- Repeat Steps 1 and 2 to deactivate the alarm.
- Press the “Snooze/Backlight” button once to activate the snooze.
How do I set the alarm on my Timex dual alarm clock?
Press and release the Alarm 1 Button repeatedly as needed to cycle to desired alarm mode: Buzzer (default), Radio (last AM or FM station played) or Off (alarm is no longer active). Note that the last radio volume listened to will be the radio alarm volume.
How do I set the time on my Timex t2312 alarm clock?
Press and hold the Clock/ Preset Button on top left of unit for 2 seconds and release once display blinks. Press the Hour/ Button on top of unit to adjust the HOUR. Press the Clock/Preset Button to complete time setting.
How do I set the time on my Timex t1305 alarm CLOCK?
HOW TO RESET/ADJUST THE TIME – Remove battery door with a screw driver. Remove the battery. There is a small button, push that while adjusting the hour and minute.
What is Timex Indiglo night light?
Indiglo is a product feature on watches marketed by Timex, incorporating an electroluminescent panel as a backlight for even illumination of the watch dial.
What is Timex night mode?
• NIGHT-MODE® feature: When activated allows you to turn on Indiglo® night-light by pressing any button. • Solar cell and rechargeable battery. BASIC OPERATIONS. Select functions by repeatedly pressing the MODE button to cycle through TIME, CHRONOGRAPH, TIMER, and ALARM modes.
What is Timex INDIGLO night light?