How do you reset the service light on a 2006 Vauxhall Vectra?
Second procedure how to reset service light indicator Opel Vectra C.
- Get into the car and shut all doors.
- Press and hold the trip reset button.
- Turn on the ignition to the point where all the lights come on, do not start the engine.
- Continue to hold the trip button for about 15 seconds.
- After that InSP will be reset.
How do you turn off the engine management light on a Vauxhall Vectra?
An even simpler way to clear the engine management light is to turn the ignition on and off. This approach achieves the same outcome as the previous step, but without disconnecting the battery. Turn the ignition on and off three times, pausing a second between each cycle. The engine management light should go off.
How can I reset?
- Open Settings, and select System.
- Select Reset options.
- Select Erase all data (factory reset).
- Select Reset Phone or Reset Tablet at the bottom.
- You’ll be asked to confirm, select Erase Everything.
- Your device should reboot and may show a progress screen indicating that it is erasing the data.
How do I reset the service light on a Chevy Silverado?
Resetting Service Light. With the ignition switched off, Press and hold in the Milometer Button. Whilst holding in the button, Press and hold the brake pedal. Now, Continuing to hold the button and the pedal, Switch on the ignition. Hold down the button and pedal until the “insp” light stops flashing and turns to 3 dashes “—“.
How to contact Vectra-C?
Please phone them on 0800 917 2274 or 01424 200477 and quote the club name and/or reference number (906 – VECTRA-C) (He doesn’t do the quotes by the way, there is a specialist team for this!). Please note that the how2 section can only be accessed when you become a Regular member by participating in the forum for a while.
How do I reset the service inspection light?
Not sure if anyone knows but you can reset your service inspection lamp on your Vectra C, Astra H and Corsa C & D with out the aid of any diagnostic tools. Simply press the trip reset button on the dash at the same time press the brake pedal then switch on the ignition, keep brake and trip pressed for 10 to 12 seconds and hey presto its done!!
How do you reset the service light on a Nissan Altima?
Thread: Resetting Service Light. Resetting Service Light. With the ignition switched off, Press and hold in the Milometer Button. Whilst holding in the button, Press and hold the brake pedal. Now, Continuing to hold the button and the pedal, Switch on the ignition.