How do you do a year end presentation?
Pro Tips for Your Year-End Review Presentation
- Start with the big picture. At the beginning of your year-end review presentation, include an overall summary of the company’s mission, values, culture, and so on.
- Celebrate successes.
- Check the flow of your presentation.
- Highlight room for improvement.
Can you add themes to PowerPoint?
Open your presentation in PowerPoint. On the Design tab, in the Themes group, select the theme that best fits your needs from the list. If you hover over any of them, you’ll see a preview. When you’re ready to continue, just click the theme.
How do you write a year-end performance summary?
What you should cover in your end review summary
- Your accomplishments.
- Your everyday responsibilities.
- Skills and qualities areas to improve.
- Priorities of the company.
- Your career’s next steps.
- Inquire about who to network with.
- Suggest new practices.
- Suggest tools you require to improve your work.
How do you write a year-end performance review?
Writing Your Year-End Review
- Begin with a strong, positive opening statement.
- List the details of what you have accomplished.
- Answer the unstated question “So what?” for each of your achievements.
- If you have not met a goal but must write about it, include it in the middle rather than at the end of your list of goals.
What is the purpose of a year-end report?
Annual reports provide information on the company’s mission and history and summarize the company’s achievements in the past year. While financial achievements are included, other achievements also are noted, such as research advances, market share gains or honors awarded to the company or its employees.
How do I change theme colors in PowerPoint 2016?
It’s easy to change some or all of the colors to suit your needs.
- From the Design tab, click the drop-down arrow in the Variants group.
- Select Colors, then click Customize Colors.
- A dialog box will appear with the 12 current theme colors.
- In the Name: field, type the desired name for the theme colors, then click Save.