How do you combine rows and commas?
Concatenate row or column of cells into one cell with space, comma or other separators by using formulas
- Method A: Use “&” operator to combine cells.
- Method B: Use Concatenate function to combine cells.
- Method C: Use Textjoin function to combine cells (Excel 365 and later versions)
How do I concatenate multiple rows in one row in Excel?
Combine multiple rows with Merge Cells add-in….To merge two or more rows into one, here’s what you need to do:
- Select the range of cells where you want to merge rows.
- Go to the Ablebits Data tab > Merge group, click the Merge Cells arrow, and then click Merge Rows into One.
How do I concatenate a column with a comma in Excel?
Concatenate a column with comma/space by formula 1. Select a blank cell you will place the concatenation result in, and enter the formula =CONCATENATE(TRANSPOSE(A2:A16)&”,”) into it. 2. Highlight the TRANSPOSE(A2:A16)&”,” in the formula, and press the F9 key to replace cell reference with cell contents.
How do I convert multiple rows to a single column with comma separated value in Excel?
Please do as follow: 1. Select a blank cell adjacent to the list’s first data, for instance, the cell C1, and type this formula =CONCATENATE(TRANSPOSE(A1:A7)&”,”) (A1:A7 is the column you will convert to comma serrated list, “,” indicates the separator you want to separate the list).
How do I combine multiple rows into one row?
Merge rows of data into one row with Kutools for Excel
- Select the range that you want to merge, and click Kutools > Combine. See screenshot:
- In the Combine Columns & Rows dialog box, specify the options as below screenshot shown:
- Then click OK to combine multiple rows into one row without losing data.
How do you put a comma after 3 digits in Excel?
- Decimal places – The number of decimal places can be from 0 to 30 and this can be changed by either typing directly into the box or using the spinner button.
- Use 1000 separator – The 1000 separator will insert a comma every 3 digits, i.e. hundred, thousand etc.
How do you concatenate with a line break?
In general, when you are typing a text in Excel and you need to add a line break, you can simply press Alt + Enter and Excel will take you to the new line within the same cell.
How do you concatenate 3 columns in Excel?
How to concatenate (combine) multiple columns into one field in Excel
- Use the CONCATENATE function in column D: =CONCATENATE(A1,B1,C1).
- In the menu bar, select Insert, Function.
- Enter A1 in the text1 field, B1 in the text2 field, and C1 in the text3 field.
- Click OK.
- Copy and paste for as many records as needed.