How do you Autofilter multiple criteria in Excel?
Multiple criteria, one column, any criteria true
- Insert at least three blank rows above the list range that can be used as a criteria range.
- To find rows that meet multiple criteria for one column, type the criteria directly below each other in separate rows of the criteria range.
- Click a cell in the list range.
How do I filter multiple values in Excel VBA?
Use a “helper column” with a formula in column B and then filter on that – e.g. =ISNUMBER(A2) or =NOT(A2=”A”, A2=”B”, A2=”C”) then filter on TRUE.
How do you Autofilter multiple columns in Excel VBA?
To filter more fields or columns simply copy and paste this line in the macro (Range(“A1″). AutoFilter Field:=2, Criteria1:=”Enter Criteria Here” ) and change the field number and the criteria. That is all you have to do to filter more than two columns at once.
How do you use Autofilter criteria in Excel VBA?
Excel VBA Autofilter Syntax
- Expression: This is the range on which you want to apply the auto filter.
- Field: [Optional argument] This is the column number that you want to filter.
- Criteria1: [Optional argument] This is the criteria based on which you want to filter the dataset.
How do you use filters with multiple criteria?
To filter and extract data based on multiple complex criteria, you can use the FILTER function with a chain of expressions that use boolean logic. For example, the generic formula below filters based on three separate conditions: account begins with “x” AND region is “east”, and month is NOT April.
What is selection AutoFilter in VBA?
AutoFilter in VBA is used as an expression and the syntax for it as follows Expression. Autofilter(Field, Criteria 1, Operator, Criteria 2, Dropdown) all of the arguments are optional. The filter is helpful in filtering the particular data from the huge data.
How do you AutoFilter data in Excel?
Use AutoFilter to filter your data
- Select the data you want to filter.
- Click Data > Filter.
- Click the arrow.
- Choose specific values: Uncheck (Select All) to clear all of the check boxes, and then check the boxes for the specific value(s) you want to see.
What is AutoFilter field in VBA?
Excel VBA AutoFilter. AutoFilter in VBA is used as an expression and the syntax for it as follows Expression. Autofilter(Field, Criteria 1, Operator, Criteria 2, Dropdown) all of the arguments are optional. The filter is helpful in filtering the particular data from the huge data.
How do I set the AutoFilter range in Excel?
Filter for a specific number or a number range
- Click a cell in the range or table that you want to filter.
- On the Data tab, click Filter.
- Click the arrow.
- Under Filter, click Choose One, and then enter your filter criteria.
- In the box next to the pop-up menu, enter the number that you want to use.
How do I extract a unique list from multiple criteria in Excel?
Unique values with multiple criteria
- Generic formula.
- To extract a list of unique values from a set of data, while applying one or more logical criteria, you can use the UNIQUE function together with the FILTER function.
- This example uses the UNIQUE function together with the FILTER function.