How do I use my Motorola H500?
Easy to use The Motorola Bluetooth Wireless H500 Headset’s multifunction button allows you to place, receive or end calls. Simply press the multifunction button, place the headset on your ear and a wireless link is automatically established. (The first time you use your headset, you must pair it with your cell phone.)
How do I pair my Motorola Bluetooth earpiece H500?
To set the headset in pairing mode, press and hold the “Call” button until the blue indicator light comes on and stays steady. It may blink while you hold the button. Do not let go until it remains lit, which takes approximately 6 to 10 seconds. Next, set your phone to search for local Bluetooth devices.
How do you turn on a Motorola earpiece?
To turn your headset on, open the headset boom. The indicator light flashes blue (if connected with a device) or is steadilly lit (if ready to be paired). To turn your headset off, close the headset boom. The indicator light will turn off.
How do I connect my Motorola H500 to my Iphone?
Bluetooth Link > Handsfree > Look for Devices. The phone lists all Bluetooth devices it finds. Select Motorola H500. Press OK or Yes to pair (link) the handsfree device.
How do I use Motorola Bluetooth N136?
Pairing a Motorola N136 with your cell phone should take just a couple of minutes once the unit is charged.
- Insert the tip of the included charger into the headset so that the release button faces the same direction as the speaker.
- Turn on your phone’s Bluetooth, if necessary.
- Unplug the headset from the charger.
How do I connect my Motorola sh012?
- Turn on Bluetooth on your device.
- Turn on your headphones. Headphones light blinks blue.
- On your device, go to the Bluetooth menu to pair & connect. Enter 0000 if prompted.
- When the device and headphones connect, you’ll hear a tone. Headphones light is solid blue.
How do I use my Motorola Bluetooth earpiece?
Pair and Connect
- Turn off any Bluetooth devices previously paired with your headset.
- Turn on the Bluetooth feature of your phone.
- Place the headset on your ear.
- Turn on your headset by opening the boom.
- Select Motorola H720 from the search results on your phone.
- Select Ok or Yes to pair your headset with your phone.
Is Motorola earbuds compatible with iPhone?
As mentioned before, Motorola’s companion iOS app includes features that make it easy to pair the new headphones with your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.