How do I turn off my Samsung Galaxy A51?
Slide two fingers downwards starting from the top of the screen. Press the power off icon. Press Power off. Press Power off.
How do I clean my Samsung A51?
Happy cleaning! From Settings, swipe to and touch Device care. Touch Storage, and then touch CLEAN NOW to free up storage space.
How many GB is Samsung A51?
The phone has a Super AMOLED FHD+ 6.5 in display, a 48 MP wide, 12 MP ultrawide, 5 MP depth, and 5 MP macro camera, a 4000 mAh battery, and an optical in-screen fingerprint sensor….Samsung Galaxy A51.
|Memory||4G: 4, 6, or 8 GB RAM 5G: 6 or 8 GB RAM|
|Storage||4G: 64, 128, or 256 GB 5G: 128 GB|
How do I clear the cache on my Samsung A51?
How to clear cache on Samsung Galaxy A51 for individual apps
- Go to Settings->Apps.
- Select the app you want to clear cache by tapping on it.
- Then go to Storage.
- On this page, tap Clear cache.
How can I boost my Samsung A51?
How to increase the speed of Samsung Galaxy A51 ?
- Close all your unused apps.
- Clean all the app cache.
- Disable the Animations.
What does scroll capture mean?
Scroll Capture lets you capture entire web pages in just a few taps. Rather than sending multiple screenshots, Scroll Capture will capture it all hassle free in one handy file so that you can share it all in one go, saving you time and energy.
How do I clear my cache all at once?
Here’s how to clear app cache:
- Go to the Settings menu on your device.
- Tap Storage. Tap “Storage” in your Android’s settings.
- Tap Internal Storage under Device Storage. Tap “Internal storage.”
- Tap Cached data. Tap “Cached data.”
- Tap OK when a dialog box appears asking if you’re sure you want to clear all app cache.
How do I use scroll capture S7?
Method 3: How to take a scrolling screenshot on the Galaxy S7
- Take a screenshot, as before.
- Tap the “Capture more” option to scroll down and grab more of the screen.
- Keep on tapping until you’ve got what you need.
How do I turn off my Samsung A51 without touchscreen?
How to turn off or restart Galaxy A51
- Press and hold Volume down and Side Key(Power button) simultaneously for few seconds till you see the power menu.
- Choose Turn off or restart from the power menu.
What cases fit the A51?
The best Galaxy A51 cases:
- Spigen Rugged Armor.
- Caseology Solid Flex Crystal.
- Poetic Karbon Shield.
- Ringke Fusion-X.
- UAG Scout.
- Supcase UB Pro.
How do you take a scrolling screenshot in Chrome?
- Open Developer tools.
- Toggle the device toolbar.
- Set the desired resolution in the device toolbar.
- Select the More options overflow menu in the device toolbar.
- Select Capture screenshot or Capture full size screenshot.
- The screenshot will be saved to your Downloads folder.
Is Samsung A51 wireless charging?
The Samsung Galaxy A51 device might be a very recent Samsung phone (released at the beginning of 2020) but, it does not have wireless charging.
Can take screenshot due to security policy?
The Android OS now prevents screenshots from being taken while in Incognito Mode in the Chrome browser. There is currently no way to disable this “feature”.
What Mobile A51 Samsung?
Samsung Galaxy A51 detailed specifications
|Build||OS||Android 10 OS|
|Display||Resolution||1080 x 2400 Pixels (~405 PPI)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Memory||Built-in||128GB Built-in, 6GB RAM|
|Card||microSD card (supports up to 1TB) (dedicated slot)|
How do you take a scrolling screenshot on Samsung?
[Galaxy S8/S8+] How to scroll capture?
- From Settings, Tap Advanced feature.
- Tap Smart Capture.
- Tap on. To enable the smart capture on the device, you may need to switch this feature ON.
- Tap scroll capture. After you capture a screenshot, Tap on scroll capture to take screenshot for the full page.
How do you take a scrolling screenshot?
How to Take a Scrolling Screenshot on Android
- Open a webpage, app, or text message you want to screenshot.
- Press the “volume down” and “Power” buttons at the same time.
- A pop-up panel will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the “Scroll Capture” option.
- Continue tapping until you’ve captured the full content.
Does Samsung A51 have screen recording?
At the very beginning, slide down the upper bar. Secondly, find and click on the Screen Recorder icon. Just within 3 seconds, screen recording will start.
Can you do a scrolling screenshot on PC?
Step 2: To take a scrolling screenshot, press and hold Ctrl + Alt keys together, then press PRTSC . Step 3: Now, press and hold the left mouse button and then drag the mouse on the scrolling window to select the area. Step 4: Release the mouse click and an auto-scroll will happen slowly.
How do I take a scrolling screenshot on Windows?
To capture a scrolling window, follow the steps below:
- Press and hold Ctrl + Alt together, then press PRTSC .
- Press and hold the left mouse button, then drag the mouse on the scrolling window to select the area.
- Release the mouse click and an auto-scroll will happen slowly.
Is the A51 waterproof?
The A51 edged a slight win in low light, racking in a little more detail. It’s IP67-rated water-resistant, has wireless charging (two things Samsung has pioneered for years, yet the A51 does not include), the same processor as the one in Apple’s flagship iPhone 11 for superior performance, and packs a solid camera.
What is Samsung A51 price?
Is Samsung A51 a good phone?
Conclusions. At $400, the Samsung Galaxy A51 is a perfectly good Android phone for many users. It has a big, crisp AMOLED display, long battery life, and sharp cameras. If it had a faster processor, you’d be seeing a higher score here.
How do you take a scrolling screenshot on Android?
Here’s how to do it:
- Locate the screen that you want to take a scrolling screenshot of.
- Hold down on the Power and Volume down buttons at the same time.
- After several seconds an animation will appear letting you know that you’ve successfully captured the image.
- Before the animation disappears, tap on the Scrollshot option.