How do I remove all of my emails at one time?
Here’s what you need to do:
- Launch the Email app.
- Navigate to the folder that contains the messages you wish to delete.
- Tap and hold any message in your Inbox to highlight it.
- Tap the small circle labeled “All” to highlight all messages.
- Tap the Delete button to delete all selected messages.
How do I delete 4000 emails from my iPhone?
- Go to your Inbox folder.
- Tap on the “Edit”-Button on the top right.
- Select the first email in your list.
- Hold down the “Move” button.
- While you are still holding the “Move”-Button, deselect the first E-Mail.
- Put away all your fingers from the screen and wait a few seconds.
How do I clear a full mailbox on iPhone?
Apple iPhone – Erase a Voicemail Message
- From a Home screen, tap the. Phone app. .
- Tap. Voicemail. .
- Tap the desired message then tap the. Trashcan. icon.
- Tap. Deleted Messages. .
- Tap. Clear All. (upper-right).
- From the prompt, tap. Clear All. to confirm.
How do you mass delete unread emails on iPhone?
First, tap the Mailbox you’d like to empty (this could be All Inboxes, or a specific inbox like Gmail or Yahoo). Tap Edit. Tap Select All. Now, tap Trash, and all the emails in the Mailbox will be deleted.
Why does my iPhone say my mailbox is full?
Why Is My Voicemail Full? Most of the time, your iPhone voicemail is full because the voicemails you deleted on your iPhone are still being stored somewhere else. Most of the time, those voicemails are still being stored with your carrier. Call into your voicemail on your iPhone and play your voicemails.
Why does my iPhone keep saying my voicemail is full?
Conclusion. If your iPhone keeps saying your Voicemail is full when you know it’s not, enable Airplane Mode and delete all the messages. Additionally, permanently remove deleted and blocked messages. If the issue persists, change your Voicemail password, check your voice mailbox again, and contact your carrier.
How do I delete thousands of emails at one time?
Sadly, there isn’t a snappy way to cut them immediately. Instead of clicking a nifty button, you’ll have to press and hold the Shift key. Click the first email, keep holding down Shift, click the last email and then hit Delete.
How do I empty my mailbox?
How Do I Empty My Voicemail?
- Launch your voice app.
- From the bottom, select “Voicemail.”
- Select the three-dotted menu.
- To delete multiple voicemails, select and hold the first voicemail, then click on “
Why does my phone say my mailbox is full?
What number do you press to delete a voicemail?
To delete a voicemail on an Android phone, start by opening the dial pad on the device and dialing voicemail. Next, if you have a password, enter it using the key pad. Then, you can listen to or skip through multiple voicemail messages, pressing 9 to save the ones you don’t want to delete.
How do I delete mass emails from my phone?
How to Delete Multiple Gmail Emails at Once
- In the Gmail app for Android, open the folder that contains the emails you want to remove.
- Tap the icon to the left of each email that you want to delete Or, long-press the email to select it.
- Tap the Delete icon in the upper-right area of the screen.
How do I delete a mailbox on my iPhone?
- Go to your Mailboxes list and tap Edit in the upper-right corner.
- Tap the mailbox you want to delete.
- Tap Delete Mailbox.
- Tap Delete, then tap Done.