How do I register for Flybuys at Coles?
How it works
- Join for free. Join online at flybuys.com.au or download the Flybuys app to get your Flybuys card and start scanning.
- Collect points when you shop. Scan or link your Flybuys card every time you shop at a Coles Group store and watch your points balance grow.
- Top up with bonus points.
- Reward yourself.
Can you add Flybuys to Coles online?
If your flybuys number is not yet associated with your account, you can either add it via the account section of the menu or during checkout.
How do you get Flybuys?
Was this answer helpful?
- Sign in to your account.
- From the main menu choose “Rewards”, then “Money off shop”, then select “flybuys Dollars” and “Get it Now”
- Complete the required information, and set up a 4-digit PIN.
- Select how many points you want to exchange for flybuys Dollars.
How do I register for Flybuys online?
How do I join Flybuys?
- Visit the Flybuys registration page and click sign up.
- Fill in your personal details, including your home address and contact number.
- The next page consists of questions about your household.
- Check and verify your email address in your inbox.
How much does it cost to join Flybuys?
Absolutely nothing – joining and being a member of Flybuys is completely free with no ongoing costs at all.
Can you use Flybuys at Bunnings?
Can I redeem Flybuys points at Bunnings? You can use your earned Flybuys points to redeem Bunnings gift cards through the Flybuys portal, which can then be easily used in-store at any Bunnings location across Australia.
How do I add to my Coles online order?
To modify your order:
- Click the “Orders” button on the sidebar to the right of the Coles Online website.
- Click on the corresponding order and press “Modify this order” at the bottom right of the screen.
- After making your desired changes, proceed to check out and click “Place Order” once again.