How do I merge two columns in Excel VBA?
Click the top cell in the right column of data that you want to concatenate. For example, if cells A1:A100 and B1:B100 contain data, click cell B1. On the Tools menu, point to Macros, and then click Macro. Select the ConcatColumns macro, and then click Run.
How do I delete multiple columns in VBA?
METHOD 2. Delete multiple columns using the ribbon option
- Select the cells where you want to delete columns. Note: in this example we are deleting three columns (columns B, C and D).
- Select the Home tab.
- Click Delete in the Cells group.
- Click Delete Sheet Columns.
How do you delete certain columns in Excel VBA?
If we want to delete multiple columns, we cannot enter columns. We need to reference the columns by column headers, i.e., alphabets. This will delete the column from A to D, i.e., the first 4 columns. Like this, we can use the “Delete Column” method in VBA to delete the particular columns.
How do you delete a merged cell in Excel VBA?
1. Select the range of cells which contains the merged cells you want to clear the contents. 4. Then press Delete key on the keyboard, and all the values in the merged cells have been selected but leave the merged cells as you need.
How do I remove thousands of columns in excel?
To delete unwanted rows and columns in your spreadsheet, just simply highlight the row or column by clicking the marker on top of the column or to the left of the row, just right-click it and then click delete. Hope this helps you.
How do you delete multiple columns in excel not next to each other?
If you need to remove multiple columns that are next to each other at once, select the first column of the batch – click on the left button of the mouse, then hold and drag through all the columns you want to delete.
How do you delete specific columns?
To do this, select the row or column and then press the Delete key.
- Right-click in a table cell, row, or column you want to delete.
- On the menu, click Delete Cells.
- To delete one cell, choose Shift cells left or Shift cells up. To delete the row, click Delete entire row. To delete the column, click Delete entire column.
How do I delete a merged cell in Excel?
Unmerging all merged cells
- Select all cells in the worksheet.
- On the Home tab, in the Alignment group:
- In the Merge & Center list, select Unmerge Cells to unmerge all cells in the selected area:
How do I merge two rows in Excel VBA?
In VBA, there is a “MERGE” method that you can use to merge a range of cells or even multiple ranges into one. This method has an argument “Across” which is optional. If you specify TRUE it will merge each row in the range separately, and if you specify FALSE it will merge the entire range as one.