How do I manually backup my iPhone?
Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > iCloud Backup, then turn on or off Backup Over Cellular. To perform a manual backup, tap Back Up Now.
How do I restore my iPhone to factory settings?
Restore your device to its factory settings
- Connect your device to your Mac using a USB or USB-C cable.
- In the Finder on your Mac, select the device in the Finder sidebar.
- Click General in the button bar.
- Click “Restore [device],” then follow the onscreen instructions.
How do you reset an iPhone without the passcode?
You can reset an iPhone, even without the password, by putting it into “recovery mode” or erasing it via Find My. If you don’t know what an iPhone’s password is or it’s been disabled, you’ll have to reset it to use it. Once you’ve reset your iPhone, you can use an iCloud backup to restore its data.
Can I backup iPhone without iCloud?
iTunes Backup To back up with iTunes, plug your iPhone into your PC or Mac, open iTunes, and sync your files between your PC or Mac and iPhone. Unlike iCloud, iTunes backs up all your photos, images, media files not purchased from iTunes, messages, call logs, application data, settings, memos, calendar, and bookmarks.
How do I reset my iPhone 4S without a password or computer?
Just follow these steps:
- Log into the Find My iPhone site via iCloud.
- Enter your Apple ID and password – you do not need your iPhone passcode, but you will need access to your Apple account.
- Select your iPhone from the drop-down list of devices.
- Click “Erase iPhone” and then confirm your decision.
How do I reset my iPhone 4S without password or iTunes?
How to Completely Restore iPhone 4 without iTunes
- Connect: Launch iMyFone iPhone Eraser on computer and connect your iPhone 4/4s with USB cable.
- Erase: Now go to the option of “Erase All Data” and click “Erase”.
- Confirm: In order to confirm the process, type “delete” into the box and click “Erase Now”.