How do I make a Screen recording with a GIF?
Record Your Screen to Make a GIF
- Start playing the video you wish to record.
- Open up your computer screen recorder.
- Set your screen recording’s size.
- Press “record” once you are at the part of the video that you want to turn into a GIF.
- Stop the recording when you get to the end of your clip.
Does ShareX have a time limit?
Does ShareX have a time limit? No, ShareX has no time limit to record videos and won’t have in the probable future.
How do I start recording on ShareX?
In the Main window -> Choose Task settings -> In the Task Setting Window Choose Capture -> Screen recorder.
How do you save videos from ShareX?
After you have downloaded and started ShareX on your Windows computer, right-click on the ShareX icon in the system tray, move your mouse pointer to ‘Capture’, and then click on ‘Screen recording’.
How do I make a GIF on PC?
To turn a video file into a GIF start by going to ezgif.com. Across the top of the site are some tools that let you do create a GIF or modify an existing one. Click on the Video To GIF button and then click the Choose File button to select the video you want. Next, click the blue Upload video.
How do you make gifs from videos?
How to make a video into a GIF.
- Select. Upload a video from your device. Choose any video up to 1 hour long.
- Convert. Choose a file size and aspect ratio based on where you plan to share your GIF.
- Download. Instantly download your new GIF.
How do you make a GIF with Snipping Tool?
With the app, you can press Windows + Shift + R to darken your screen and pull up the video or GIF recording interface, which lets you draw a rectangular snip or a snip of the full screen. Once you’ve selected the area, Windows app will begin recording the screen for video or GIF.
How do I make a GIF with audio?
How to Add Audio To a GIF
- Upload your gif. Upload the gif that you want to add audio to. You can choose a file or paste a link from Youtube, Giphy, Twitter, etc!
- Upload audio or music. Upload the audio file that you want to combine with the GIF.
- Download and share. Just hit ‘Export’, and your musical GIF will be exported.
Is ShareX better than LightShot?
If you use reverse google image search a lot, then LightShot is the way to go. However, you’d be losing out on the other tools of ShareX. Such as the colour picker, ruler, image editor, DNS Changer and more. Overall LightShot if you just want to take screenshots and highlight part of it.
Whats the longest you can screen record for?
With the right screen recording software, you can screen record indefinitely. As long as the action continues on your screen, you can continue to capture it. However, that does not necessarily mean that you can always capture hours upon hours of footage.