How do I make a DokuWiki template?
DokuWiki Template Development
- Install the starter template (optionally, its “minimal” branch is a cleaner starting point)
- Rename the lib/tpl/starter directory to lib/tpl/yourname.
- Select the new template in the configuration manager.
How do I use DokuWiki templates?
There is a great repository of free templates available at DokuWiki….Changing the template sidebar setting from left to right
- Log into DokuWiki.
- Go to Admin > Configuration settings.
- In the Template Settings, select right from the Sidebar position.
- Click Save. The template sidebar is now on the right like the snapshot.
How do I export DokuWiki?
To the the page of the namespace to export start, then go to Admin and click “Site export”.
How do I delete a page on DokuWiki?
How to delete a page
- Log into DokuWiki.
- Find the page you want to delete. In this case, the page “Playground” is being deleted.
- Click the Edit (Pencil) in the menu on the right.
- Delete the contents of the page so that there is no text in the text area. Click Save. Now the page was removed from the Wiki.
How do I start DokuWiki?
- Step 0: Make sure your server meets the requirements.
- Step 1: Download the newest release from the Download Page.
- Step 2: Read the security page before you begin installing.
- Step 3: Unpack the distribution tarball and upload/copy the files to your webspace.
- Step 4: Open the install.
How do I change the logo on DokuWiki?
Changing the logo through the Media Manager
- Log into your DokuWiki as admin.
- Click the Media Manager link at the top right side.
- Under [root], Click the wiki link on the left to load the wiki images. This is where the wiki:logo. png is stored.
- Select the Upload tab. Click the upload button to upload your new logo.
What is a namespace in DokuWiki?
A Namespace is a folder location where your page resides, much like how you can organize files on your computer using folders and subfolders, wiki pages are organized into Namespaces. For information on creating pages, please click here. Namespaces are crucial for organizing your pages within your wiki.
How do I export DokuWiki to PDF?
In order to have an export-link below the “Back to top”-link do the following:
- Add a new string (different from above) to inc/lang/de/lang.php (or whatever language you use): $lang[‘btn_export_pdf’] = ‘Als PDF exportieren’;
- Add the following line in lib/tpl/dokuwiki/main.php <!–</li>
How do I restore DokuWiki?
Restoring a Backup
- Start the installation of the latest version of DokuWiki as if you would start with a new wiki.
- Untar your backup and copy the three directories ( conf , data and lib ) to your wikis destination-dir, overwriting any possibly existing files.
How do I edit a DokuWiki page?
Page editing To edit a page in the wiki, simply click the button labeled “Edit this page” shown on the top and bottom of the page. This will switch to editing mode for this page, and you can change the wiki source of this page in an embedded editor.
How do I activate ACL in DokuWiki?
ACLs can be enabled in the installer and an initial ACL policy is set there as well. To manually enable ACLs, switch on the useacl option and create a copy of the example files conf/acl.
Is DokuWiki free?
DokuWiki is available free of charge under the GNU General Public License Version 2.