How do I get the GoToMeeting icon on my desktop?
You can create one manually in Windows by:
- Right-clicking on the desktop.
- New > Shortcut.
- Then paste: C:\Users\YourWindowsUserName\AppData\Local\GoToMeeting\g2mstart.exe “/Action Host” “/Trigger Shortcut” “/Product G2M”
- Click Next.
- Name the shortcut GoToMeeting.
- Click Finish.
Where is LogMeIn system tray?
Hi! We are here to help you. Find the Systray process, if there is one, and then select End Process. Once the process has been ended, go to %programfiles%\LogMeIn (x64 for 64-bit OS) and find the Systray icon. Double-clicking this icon should cause the icon to re-appear.
How do I reinstall GoToMeeting?
Download the desktop app
- Google Chrome – Select GoToMeeting Installer.exe in the lower download toolbar. If prompted, click Run.
- Mozilla Firefox – Select Save File > Download icon > GoToMeeting Installer.exe in the drop-down menu. If prompted, select Run.
- Internet Explorer – Select Run in the lower pop-up message.
Why is my GoToMeeting app not working?
Restart the download. Try installing the software directly here first, then join or start your meeting again. Check to see if GoToMeeting is experiencing an outage – You can check our service status page for the latest updates and known issues. You can also subscribe to email or SMS notifications.
Is there a GoToMeeting desktop app?
The GoTo desktop application allows you to access all of our great collaboration tools including drawing tools and multi-monitor screen sharing.
Can you use GoToMeeting without the app?
GoToMeeting allows you to attend meetings entirely online – no download needed! You can also use the Web App to host your meetings from your Google Chrome web browser.
How do I hide LogMeIn?
Available on Windows hosts only.
- Access the host preferences: From the host computer, open the LogMeIn Control Panel and follow this path: Options > Preferences > General.
- Under Appearance, clear the Show the LogMeIn icon next to the clock option to remove the icon.
- Click OK or Apply.
How do I fix GoToMeeting?
How to Fix GoToMeeting Audio and Video Issues
- Check the volume.
- Exit the meeting, wait a few seconds, and rejoin the other attendees.
- Check if you’re muted.
- Close any unnecessary programs running in the background, especially other music and video streaming apps.
Why can’t I install GoToMeeting?
Check your computer manufacturer’s site for help on how to update drivers. End any GoToMeeting processes running in the background (Windows only). If the download started but then froze, try force-quitting any GoToMeeting processes running in the background that might be slowing the download.
What is the best browser for GoToMeeting?
We recommend you use a Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browser when joining meetings from the web. Depending on your operating system and browser type, some features will not be available to you. See What features are available on the Web App? for more information.
Do I need an app for GoToMeeting?
GoToMeeting allows you to attend meetings entirely online – no download needed! You can also use the Web App to host your meetings from your Google Chrome web browser. See About the Web App to learn more! Note: Feature availability will vary based on your browser (Google Chrome is recommended).
What is the difference between GoToMeeting Web App and the desktop version?
When you use the desktop app, you will install the GoTo software as an application on your computer. When you are in session, you will be launched in the GoTo app. When you use the browser to join or host meetings, the session will take place entirely within a Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browser.