How do I get rid of the blue hyperlink in Word?
Change the color of the hyperlinks in Word
- In the Hometab.
- Click the small icon under Change Styles to open Styles window.
- Click the Hyperlink drop down menu > Modify…
- In the Modify window, click on the blue color (default color) and choose your preferred color from the dropdown menu.
- Click OK to apply the change.
How do you remove hyperlinks in Word on a Mac?
Remove a hyperlink Select the text or object that represents the hyperlink that you want to remove. On the Insert menu, click Hyperlink, and then click Remove Link.
How do I get rid of the purple hyperlink in Word?
Word for Windows
- From the Home tab, click the small icon (
- In the Styles menu, hover your mouse pointer over Hyperlink, and click the triangle that appears to the right.
- From the drop-down menu that appears, select Modify….
- In the “Formatting” section, choose the color you want, and then click OK to save your changes.
How do I remove hyperlinks in Word 2016?
Option 1: Remove all hyperlinks from Word document using shortcut keys. Open the Word 2016 document with hyperlinks. Select all the text by pressing Ctrl + A on your keyboard. Then press Ctrl + Shift + F9 key combination so that all existing hyperlinks in the Word document can be removed immediately.
How do I add a hyperlink to a Word document?
Select the text or picture that you want to display as a hyperlink. Press Ctrl+K. You can also right-click the text or picture and click Link on the shortcut menu. In the Insert Hyperlink box, type or paste your link in the Address box.
What is the shortcut for opening the Find and Replace dialog box?
Use the shortcut Ctrl+H or navigate to Home>Editing>Replace to reach the Find and Replace dialog box. Type what you want to find in the Find what field, and the replacement in the Replace with field.
Why are some hyperlinks purple and some blue?
A purple hyperlink designates a visited link. It will not be purple to your visitor who sees it for the first time unless he clicks on it. Your Website People!
What is the shortcut for replace in Word?
Go to Home > Replace or press Ctrl+H. Enter the word or phrase you want to locate in the Find box. Enter your new text in the Replace box.
Can you hyperlink to a bookmark in another document?
The Insert > Hyperlink dialog has a “Bookmark…” button on the right hand side. Locate and select the other document, then click this button. You may want to change the Text to display. Finally click OK.
Which keyboard shortcut is appropriate for adding a hyperlink to a Word document?
Open the “Insert Hyperlink” dialog box Via keyboard shortcut: Use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl-k . This will let you insert a new link where the cursor is positioned, or edit a link when the cursor is on a link.
How do I create hyperlinks to locations within the same document?
Add the link
- Select the text or object you want to use as a hyperlink.
- Right-click and then click Hyperlink .
- Under Link to, click Place in This Document.
- In the list, select the heading or bookmark that you want to link to.
How do I remove a hyperlink in Word?
To remove a hyperlink but keep the text, right-click the hyperlink and click Remove Hyperlink. To remove the hyperlink completely, select it and then press Delete.
How do you select all hyperlinks in Word?
Find All Hyperlinks in a Document
- First, press keyboard shortcuts “Alt+ F9”. You can see all hyperlinks turn into their “Link” parts now.
- Press “Ctrl + H” to open the “Find and Replace” dialog box.
- Click “Find”.
- Then type “^d HYPERLINK” in “Find what” text box.
- Next click “Reading Highlight”.
- Choose “Highlight All”.
How can I remove multiple hyperlinks in Word Mac?
#2 Remove All Hyperlinks in Word on Mac via Shortcut Press Command+A to select the whole Word file. Press Command+Shift+A to remove all hyperlinks.
How do I change multiple hyperlinks in Word?
Changing Many Link Locations
- Open the document in which you want to change the links.
- Change to Draft view.
- Press Alt+F9 so that field codes are showing.
- Press Ctrl+H.
- In the Find box, enter the portion of the link you want to change.
- In the Replace box, enter the new portion of the link.
- Click Replace All.
- Close the Find and Replace dialog box.
How do I stop hyperlinks from going purple in Word?
Change the colour or remove the underline from hyperlinks in Microsoft Word
- Display the Modify Style dialog.
- In the Modify Style dialog, Format > Font.
- In the Font Color box, choose the colour you would like.
- In the Underline Style box, choose (none).
- Click OK twice to get back to your document.
What is an example of a hyperlink?
Alternatively referred to as a link and web link, a hyperlink is an icon, graphic, or text that links to another file or object. For example, “Computer Hope home page” is a hyperlink to the main page of Computer Hope.
Why is my word showing hyperlinks?
Click the “Advanced” tab and scroll down to the “Show document content” section. Right above the “Field shading” box, there is an option that says, “Show field codes instead of their values.” If that has a check next to it, unclick it and hit OK, and your hyperlinks will return to normal in your Word documents.
How do I make hyperlinks blue again in Word 2016?
There is a simple way to do this. On the document you want to make your hyperlinks back to normal blue, press Shift + Ctrl + Alt + S .