How do I fix my Blizzard waiting on update?
Check to see if any games or the Battle.net desktop app are updating. Restart your computer to resolve problems caused by programs and services running in the background. Update your drivers and operating system to resolve any compatibility issues. Run a security scan to remove any viruses or malware infections.
Is Blizzard still updating StarCraft 2?
it’s been a good run, but sadly, Blizzard Entertainment has confirmed it’s stopped development on StarCraft II and is instead looking to the future of its properties.
Why does my Blizzard say waiting on another update?
The “Waiting on another installation or update” error appears when users are trying to open the launcher for a Blizzard game which is usually run through the Battle.net desktop app. The message indicated that other installs or updates are being downloaded or installed but users see no such things in the client.
How do I fix my Battle.net update?
Stuck on Battle.net Update
- If you’re using a wireless connection, optimize your internet connection to rule out a connection issue.
- Try closing background applications to resolve any software conflicts.
- If you’re using a Mac, Repair Disk Permissions to resolve any permission conflicts with logon modules.
Why does a Blizzard Agent sleep?
Blizzard Agent Went to Sleep Error Message Actually, it means the Blizzard servers are down. It doesn’t have anything to do with the local agent on your computer, and it can’t be “woken up” by changing any settings or uninstalling and reinstalling.
Will sc2 be updated?
There will be no further updates this year, but there will be future updates “as needed” in the future. As far as what players can look forward to, Blizzard has noted that being freed up for what essentially amounts to brainstorming extends beyond StarCraft 2 into the “StarCraft universe as a whole.”
Will sc2 get any more updates?
StarCraft 2 will no longer receive new content, developer Blizzard has announced, just over 10 years since the game’s original launch. But the iconic real-time strategy game will continue to receive ongoing balance fixes and season rolls, and Blizzard will continue to support the game’s professional esports scene.
How do I fix Battle.net games not downloading?
Try creating a new administrator account to resolve permissions issues. If the problem persists, uninstall and reinstall the game. Try using a different network. If doing so solves the issue, please contact the manager or Internet Service Provider of the original network to troubleshoot further.
How do I find cached data on Android?
How can I view my cache on Android?
- Open my files or register your phone.
- Go to the Android folder and open it.
- You will see the folder named Data.
- In the Data folder get com.
- You will now see the cache folder.
- Open this cache folder and you will get a lot of files here after.
How do I find my Battle.net cache?
If agent.exe is running—or Blizzard Update Agent in Windows 10—select it and click End Process. Navigate to the folder containing the cache directory: Press Windows Key+R to open the Run dialogue. Type %ProgramData% into the Run field and press Enter.
How do you fix blizzard agent went to sleep attempting to wake it up?
Blizzard Agent Went to Sleep
- Please try restarting the Battle.net app.
- Update or temporarily uninstall any security programs, which may mistakenly identify the login module as a security threat.
- Uninstalling and reinstalling the Blizzard App may resolve rare launcher issues.