How do I find an inmate in Lake County IL?
You can also contact the administration directly to find out if an inmate you know is in the facility by phone 847-377-4188, 847-377-4107. The Lake County Jail also offers a free mobile app (Google Play and Apple App Store) that allows the public to receive information regarding current inmates in the facility.
How do I send money to an inmate in Illinois?
Individual in Custody Deposit Services
- JPAY at www.jpay.com.
- Money Gram locations using the Blue Money Gram Express Payment Form – receiving code is 7364.
- Western Union at www.westernunion.com or at locations using the Quick Collect Form – code city and state are ILDOC IL.
How many inmates are in the Lake County jail?
According to Illinois law, an inmate may be sentenced to a county jail for no more than 364 days. The Adult Corrections Facility maintains the capacity to house 740 inmates.
What county is Waukegan IL in?
Lake CountyWaukegan / County
How do I look up felonies in Illinois?
These publicly available criminal records can be accessed through the Illinois Bureau of Identification in person or via mail requests. It is also possible to perform an online criminal record search on the Criminal History Information Response Process (CHIRP) page.
How do I send money to Danville Correctional Center?
Other Ways to Send Money to an Inmate
- ConnectNetwork.com. Send money quickly with your credit or debit card. Make Trust Deposit.
- ConnectNetwork Mobile. Send money on the go with our free app.
- 888.988.4768. Send money with our automated phone system 24/7/365.
- At Facility. Make cash and credit deposits at facility kiosks.
How old is the Lake County jail?
NRHP reference No. Lake County Sheriff’s House and Jail, also known as the Sheriff’s House, is a historic jail and residence located at 226 South Main Street in Crown Point, Lake County, Indiana. It was built in 1882, and is a two-story, Second Empire style brick building.
Where is the Lake County Correctional Facility?
Lake County Correctional Facility is a minimum-security Adult in Lakeport, Lake County, California. The 84-bed capacity facility has been operational since 1980 and boasts of about 874 bookings yearly.