How do I download videos from my iPhone 6 to my computer?
First, connect your iPhone to a PC with a USB cable that can transfer files.
- Turn your phone on and unlock it. Your PC can’t find the device if the device is locked.
- On your PC, select the Start button and then select Photos to open the Photos app.
- Select Import > From a USB device, then follow the instructions.
How do I get a large video off of my iPhone?
To send large video files from iPhone to PC:
- Download and install VLC for iOS on your iPhone.
- Go to the “Photos” app and select the video you want to send.
- Click the share icon and choose “Save to Files” > “On My iPhone” > “VLC”.
- Open the VLC app and click the icon in the top-left corner.
How do I transfer video from iPhone to USB?
Method 2. Transfer Videos from iPhone/iPad to Flash Drive via Photos App
- Open Photos app > Plug in your iPhone/iPad and flash drive.
- Tap Trust on iPhone/iPad if asked.
- Click Import > Select From A USB device > Click Import Settings and you can set your flash drive as the destination > Click Done to continue.
Why are iPhone videos so large?
With the release of every new iPhone, Apple has continued to emphasize the strength of its camera app. As these features are released and cameras improve, the video sizes get larger. If you are not careful, you can run out of space.
How do I transfer a video from my phone to a flash drive?
- On your Android device, open Files by Google .
- At the bottom, tap Browse .
- Scroll to “Storage devices” and tap your USB storage device.
- Find the file you want to move.
- Next to a file you want to move, tap the Down arrow .
- Choose where you want to move the file.
- Tap Move here.
How do I pull photos off my iPhone?
Open the Photos app on your computer. The Photos app shows an Import screen with all the photos and videos that are on your connected device. If the Import screen doesn’t automatically appear, click the device’s name in the Photos sidebar. If asked, unlock your iOS or iPadOS device using your passcode.
How do I transfer files from iPhone to computer for free?
Transfer files between iPhone and your Windows PC
- Install or update to the latest version of iTunes on your PC.
- Connect iPhone to your Windows PC.
- In iTunes on your Windows PC, click the iPhone button near the top left of the iTunes window.
- Click File Sharing, select an app in the list, then do one of the following:
How do you transfer large videos from iPhone to computer?
Go Computer or This PC to find your iPhone > Double-click your iPhone > Open Internal Storage. 3. Then you will see the DCIM folder > Open this folder and you can see the videos stored in Camera Roll > Copy and paste your videos to your computer.
How do you transfer a video from your phone to your computer?
Option 2: Move files with a USB cable
- Unlock your phone.
- With a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer.
- On your phone, tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification.
- Under “Use USB for,” select File Transfer.
- A file transfer window will open on your computer.
How to get videos off iPhone?
Whenever any smartphone is connected to Windows, it turns on the AutoPlay feature by automatically detecting the device. In this way, you can directly get videos off iPhone to your system. 1. Firstly, go to your system’s settings and turn on the feature of AutoPlay (if it isn’t on already). 2.
How to transfer video from iPhone 6 to PC?
Just plug the phone in and navigate to it in Windows Explorer and you will be able to pull all photos and videos off the iPhone and onto your PC. Hi you want to transfer the video from iPhone 6 to PC.you connect the iPhone6 with PC by USB.By this you will transfer the video.
How to get back deleted photos and videos from iPhone?
You can get these photos and videos back onto your iOS device by turning on iCloud Photos on your Mac or PC. When you do that, the photos from your computer upload to iCloud so that you can access them on all of your devices.
How to get videos from iPhone to Windows?
This can be done by taking the assistance of the Windows AutoPlay feature. Whenever any smartphone is connected to Windows, it turns on the AutoPlay feature by automatically detecting the device. In this way, you can directly get videos off iPhone to your system. 1.