How do I customize my Pax?
How to design your perfect PAX wardrobe
- Step 1 – choose the frames. You first need to measure the space you have – from floor to ceiling and from wall to wall.
- Step 2 – choose doors, knobs and handles.
- Step 3 – choose interior organizers.
- Step 4 – choose interior lighting.
- Step 5 – buy in the PAX planner tool (optional)
How do you make an IKEA PAX look built in?
The IKEA Pax Hack – Building It In:
- Step 1: Cut out Baseboard. The first step to customizing the wardrobe like this is to pull it out from the wall and cut out the baseboard.
- Step 2: Measure and Cut Filler Pieces.
- Step 3: Drywall.
- Step 4: Caulk Around Edges.
Can you customize PAX wardrobe?
Yes, you can paint PAX wardrobes to create a bespoke wardrobe that fits your space.
Is IKEA PAX wardrobe good quality?
Yes, the IKEA Pax wardrobes are definitely worth the investment. You can organize and customize your closet space under a budget. The quality is also nice and sturdy.
Will Ikea design my closet?
Our PAX planners offer many years of IKEA PAX wardrobe planning experience. With this expertise, your planner will guide you through the planning process and create a functional, beautiful and enduring design. A finalized wardrobe order ready for purchase including all available service options.
Can I design my Ikea wardrobe online?
Plan it yourself using our online planners Plan your dream kitchen, your perfect home, office or wardrobe storage system.
Why are Ikea PAX wardrobes out of stock?
A spokesperson for Ikea said: “Like many retailers, we are experiencing ongoing challenges with our supply chains due to COVID-19 and labour shortages, with transport, raw materials and sourcing all impacted. “In addition, we are seeing higher customer demand as more people are spending more time at home.
Can you shorten PAX wardrobe?
We can cut down your PAX sliding door or hinged door wardrobe to fit into a smaller gap for a stunning wall to wall effect.
What is the depth of Ikea PAX wardrobe?
The frames are available in two depths: 35cm and 58cm. Most people will choose the deeper of the two frames as they are a standard size for the majority of wardrobes. When choosing the depth of your frame remember to ensure that the doors can open fully.
How can I improve my Ikea wardrobe?
Ikea wardrobe hacks – ideas for how to make high street feel high…
- Upgrade the door handles.
- Create a custom built in look with wood trim.
- Combine different pieces to create a wardrobe that works for you.
- Add cane panels to the doors.
- Extend the wardrobe doors for an elegant look.
- Buy your doors separately.
How to make IKEA Pax look like amazing custom cabinetry?
Clear Out. Take everything out of the closet.
How to design an IKEA Pax closet system?
– Shoes on the bottom – Drawers on the bottom – Shelves in the middle to top – Pants on the bottom – Shelf at the top to store stuff you don’t need all the time – *Always add a shelf above the top drawer*. You don’t want to be staring into your top drawer all the time – Remember the clothes hanging tip I shared above that depends on your Pax unit depth
Does IKEA have a bedroom planner?
Please note that IKEA does not allow personal storage devices like a USB memory stick or CD to be brought to the IKEA store due to security reasons. If you’d like to use more than one planner to customise a room, you will need to download each separate planner individually.
How to assemble IKEA Pax wardrobe?
Purchase your items. Purchase your IKEA items online or in-store.