How do I access iCloud files from iPhone on PC?
On your Windows computer, open File Explorer (Windows 8 or later) or Windows Explorer (Windows 7), then click iCloud Drive in the Navigation pane. Drag files to iCloud Drive. You can access these files on all your devices that have iCloud Drive turned on.
Can iCloud storage be accessed from a PC?
While you can use Apple’s iCloud to sync your media across Apple devices, you can also use iCloud from a PC to access media such as music, books and movies, as well as contacts, calendars and emails. You can access iCloud in two ways on a PC: by downloading the iCloud Control Panel or via a Web browser.
Can you access iCloud Drive from iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with iOS 11 and later, you can access your files from the Files app when you have iCloud Drive set up. The Files app makes it easy to share your documents, collaborate in real time on your Pages, Numbers, and Keynote projects, and manage everything that you store in iCloud Drive.
How do I download my iCloud Drive folder to my computer?
- Navigate to your iCloud Drive in any browser.
- Change your browser’s default download location to wherever you want the files to be located.
- Go into the folder that you want to download.
- Select all the files you want to download.
Can I access iCloud photos from PC?
iCloud Photos uploads new photos and videos from your Windows PC so you can view them in the Photos app on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, and on iCloud.com. New photos that you take automatically show up on your PC, and you can download them with a double-click.
How do I access iCloud from my laptop?
Set up iCloud for Windows
- Download iCloud for Windows on your PC.
- Restart your computer.
- Make sure iCloud for Windows is open.
- Enter your Apple ID to sign in to iCloud.
- Choose the features and content that you want to keep up to date across your devices.
- Click Apply.
How do I access my iCloud Drive online?
iCloud Drive lets you securely access all of your documents from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, and Windows PC. When you sign in to iCloud, you have access to iCloud Drive….On iCloud.com
- Sign in to iCloud.com.
- Go to iCloud Drive.
- In the bottom-right corner, select Recently Deleted items.
- Browse the list of files.
How do I access a shared iCloud album on my PC?
In Photos, select the shared album, click on your little “head” icon on the top right to show the Public Website option. Check Public Website.
How do I download files from iCloud to my PC?
Choose File > Export. On your PC, make sure that you set up iCloud for Windows and turn on iCloud Photos. Open File Explorer. In the Navigation pane, click iCloud Photos, then select the images you want to keep on your PC.
How do I manage my iCloud storage on my PC?
Manage your iCloud storage usage
- To see your available iCloud storage, open iCloud for Windows.
- To manage your storage, click Storage. Select an app to see how much storage you’re using, or click Buy More Storage to upgrade your storage plan.
What is difference between iCloud Drive and iCloud?
Think of iCloud as a filing cabinet and iCloud drive as one of the cabinet’s drawers you can use to store things. It is designed to store files that don’t fit in any of the other drawers. iCloud Drive is a space for documents that don’t fit anywhere else on iCloud.