How can I write about my knowledge?
8 Best Practices for Writing Effective Knowledge Base Articles
- Don’t make assumptions.
- Use anchor links in lengthy articles.
- Make the content easy to skim.
- Make the content easy to read.
- Organize your article logically.
- Use links strategically.
- Stick with simple article titles.
- Use images to save time and create clarity.
What students should learn in school?
While the academic side of things remains primary and, to me, clear—students should learn rigorous math, reading and other academic content, along with music and art—a group of teachers, school leaders and parents raised some questions that have stuck with me about the challenge and importance of developing non- …
What are the 3 R’s of 21st century skills?
A 21st century classroom must engage and energize both natives and non-natives, preparing all students to be active participants in our exciting global community. Many look at this divide and cry out for a renewed focus on the 3 R’s – reading, writing, and arithmetic.
What are the 21st century skills?
21st Century Skills
- Critical thinking, problem solving, reasoning, analysis, interpretation, synthesizing information.
- Research skills and practices, interrogative questioning.
- Creativity, artistry, curiosity, imagination, innovation, personal expression.
- Perseverance, self-direction, planning, self-discipline, adaptability, initiative.
What are the 21st century skills every student needs?
The twelve 21st Century skills are:
- Critical thinking.
- Information literacy.
- Media literacy.
- Technology literacy.
How can we promote 21st century learning?
Strategies That Promote 21st Century Skills
- critical thinking.
- problem solving.
- creativity and innovation.
- communication (both written and oral)
- self-direction and self-assessment.
- application of technology to work flow.