How can I stop Airtel notifications?
Turn Off Flash Message Popups in Airtel
- Launch the ‘Airtel Services’ or ‘Sim Toolkit’ app from the app drawer on your phone.
- Select the ‘Airtel Now! ‘ option.
- Select the Start/Stop menu and click on the ‘Stop’ option.
- Finally, press the ‘OK button to confirm the selection.
How do I turn off flash message?
Steps to disable flash messages in Android
- Unlock your phone and go to the app drawer.
- Open SIM toolkit application.
- Tap on the flash SMS service.
- Click Activation.
- Select Deactivate.
- Click OK for confirmation.
How do I stop Airtel pop up messages on my iPhone?
Step by step guide to disable flash SMS in iPhone and iPad
- Unlock your iPhone or iPad.
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on Mobile Data and select SIM Applications.
- Select the Service at the top of the list (Airtel now! in my case).
- Click Start/Stop and select Stop.
- Select Accept to confirm the selection.
How can I stop Airtel flash messages on iPhone?
How to deactivate flash messages in iphone
- Choose the Phone app.
- Scroll down and choose ‘SIM Applications’
- Choose FLASH!
- Choose ‘Activation’
- Choose ‘Deactivate’
- When this flash message appears, choose ‘ACCEPT’ Tada ! Freedom 🙂
What is a Class 0 message?
Class 0 SMS, or Flash SMS, is a type of message defined in the GSM specification that gets displayed directly on the phone’s screen and doesn’t automatically get stored on the device. After reading such a message, users have the option to save it or dismiss it.
How can I stop Airtel flash messages on Iphone?
How do I know if DND is activated?
How to check if your number is registered for DND
- Visit the DND or Customer Preference Portal.
- Type on your mobile number or landline number.
- Click on Search.
- The result will display the history of DND.