How can I get work visa for Malaysia from Pakistan?
- Duly filled and signed Visa Application Form.
- Original passport valid for at least six months along with its photocopy.
- Two recent passport size photographs with white background.
- Job offer letter from employer in Pakistan.
- Recommendation letter from Board of Investment, Pakistan.
How can I get work visa for Malaysia?
Documents required for Malaysia work Visa
- Valid Passport.
- Duly filled application form.
- Copies of education certificates.
- Past employment testimonials.
- 2 recent color photographs.
- Detailed description of the type of work to be performed by the applicant in Malaysia.
- Company’s employment letter.
Can I get work permit for Malaysia?
It is your employer who has to apply for a Malaysia work permit on your behalf. They must submit an application with the Immigration Department of Malaysia. Once the Immigration Department approves the application, you may travel to Malaysia or apply for a visa with reference if you are a visa-required national.
How much does work visa cost in Malaysia?
RM 200 per year
Malaysia work visa fees
|Type of Malaysia Work Pass||Fees|
|Malaysia Employment Pass (EP)||EP Fee||RM 200 per year|
|EP Processing Fee||RM 125|
|Malaysia Professional Visit Pass (PVP)||PVP Fee||RM 90 for every quarter RM 360 for one year|
Is Malaysia Open for Pakistani?
Pakistani Citizens and the Malaysian eVisa The Malaysian tourist visa permits travel in Malaysia for up to 30 consecutive days, without the possibility to extend. The eVisa can be used for tourism or business reasons and can be used within 3 months of its issue date.
What is the age limit to work in Malaysia?
The minimum age for employment in Malaysia is 14 years and there is protective legislation for children who work between the ages of 14 and 16 years. However, exceptions do apply and children younger than 14 years may work in a family business or other jobs authorised by the government.
How can I apply Malaysia visa online?
The whole application process is completed online, therefore, all a traveler needs to apply is connection to the Internet.
- Online Application Form. Complete the Malaysia Visa Application.
- Pay eVisa. Pay Malaysia eVisa with credit or debit card.
- Receive Visa. Receive Approved eVisa by email.