How can I get a free NY Times subscription?
How to get a free NY Times 72-Hour Pass
- Click on the New York Times Digital code redemption link on the SF Library page.
- Click Redeem to get 72 hours of continuous access.
- Register with your personal email address, or click on “log in here” if you have already created an account.
How do I cancel my NYT without calling?
There’s no way to cancel your subscription without speaking to someone, either by phone or through the chat function. Click the blue “Begin Chat” button and wait for a live representative to greet you.
Do students get NY Times for free?
Students, faculty and staff now have free access to The New York Times, compliments of the Undergrad Student Center/SLICE and the University Libraries.
How do I cancel Nytimes online?
To cancel your New York Times subscription, follow these 3 easy steps:
- Access your online account here.
- Or you can visit https://help.nytimes.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003499613-Cancel-your-subscription.
- A third option is to mail [email protected] and ask the support team to cancel your account.
How do I suspend NY Times delivery?
Suspend a Delivery
- Log in to your New York Times account.
- Navigate to the Home Delivery tab.
- Click Suspend in the Delivery Suspensions section.
- Click Add Suspension.
- Enter the start date and end date of your delivery suspension.
How do I delete my NY Times account?
Drop a line to the address [email protected] and request that your account be deleted. Make it clear that you want it erased entirely, not just deactivated or put on hold. Otherwise, the company may leave the account in existence, which means all the details it contains will remain in their archives.
How many virtual Courts are there in India?
After the successful launch of the e-courts project, the e-courts filing software is available for use in 21 High Courts and 18,000 District Courts of India.